Shūji Tanegashima

A/N: Another hot guy that reminds me of Fuji LOL would totally be my number 2 after Yukimura ☺

Shūji Tanegashima (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )

"Shu, what do you usually do in your free time? I'm really bored." (First name) pouts, as she threw her phone on Shuji's bed.

It was a holiday at the U-17 camp, and as it was a rest day for the participants, you decided to go to Shuji's room to bother him. Both of you were calmy doing other things, but you were bored out of your wits as the drama you were watching reached the last episode. 

"Hm, do you want to learn how ride a Segway? I could teach you." He replies, glancing at you as he puts down the magazine he was reading. He ruffles your hair, a grin on his face.

"Really! Let's go! I want to learn it right now!" You exclaim, excitedly pulling on his hands, dragging him out of the room. He laughs, following you.

"(First-name), you don't have to be scared! You wouldn't fall." Shuji reassures you for the nth time. It has been an hour, yet you couldn't get the hang of riding a segway. He sighs, before showing you how to ride the Segway again.

"This is just so hard! I don't want to do it anymore, can you just bring me around on the Segway..." You whined, showing a puppy dog eyes. 

Shuji chuckles, as he told you to stand on the Segway. He held the machine using both hands, embracing you as he started moving. You blushed at the close proximity, as you placed his hands above you.

"(First name), I'm going to speed up alright! Just trust me." He continues, as the wind blew stronger in your face. You laughed, enjoying the wind. Putting your hands in the air, you closed your eyes, relaxing.

You knew that with Shuji, no harm would ever come to you.

OMAKE:

"Tch...fckking love birds" A high schooler comments, watching the lovey-dovey couple that zoomed past him.

"THEY ARE RUBBING SALT INTO ORE-SAMA WOUNDS!" Atobe shouted, veins popping up.