Marui Bunta

A/N: Here's another req for my atta boi Marui!  I actually love Strawberry shortcakes especially the ones from this bakery near my house LOL

Marui Bunta ^3^

You were enjoying a slice of strawberry shortcake at the (famous) cafe. The sweet strawberry, the spongy cake, and the light scent of vanilla made this cake your absolute favourite. 

It took you one hour to find a seat, sighing in happiness as you took another slice of the moist cake. "(First-name)-san? You eat here too?" A voice called out. You turn your head around, searching for the face behind the voice.

"Marui-san?" You replied, looking at the red-haired classmate of yours holding a slice of cake. He was wearing the standard Rikkaidai sports jersey, as he held his tennis bag in his other hands.

"You have good taste in cake, mind if we share a table?" He hums in approval as he looked at the cake you were eating. You nod your head, as you moved your bag to make space for him.

You guys chatted and surprisingly you and Marui had similar taste in sweets. You guys giggled, telling your opinion on the best cheesecake in the world and discussed what was the worst place to get cakes from.

"(First-name)! I didn't know we had so many similar favourite food. Let's hang out soon to get some Strawberry Cheesecake crepes!" He says as he walked you home. You nodded your head enthusiastically, thinking of the delicious crepe.

You guys exchanged numbers, and slowly you guys were talking every night. You talked about everything and anything. Sometimes it was about sweets, sometimes about the harsh training he had to endure, and sometimes about the homework.

There was never a dull moment, and slowly you felt you were falling for him. 

It was the day you guys were supposed to get the crepe. You guys stood at the edge of the store, munching on the soft savoury crepe. It was enormous, with huge red strawberries and a burst of whipped cream.

There was a small blop of whipped cream on your cheeks that you didn't notice. "(First-name), you can slowly eat. I'm not going to steal your crepe." Marui chuckles, as he wiped the whipped cream.

"A-ah!" You shouted, surprised at his actions. Your face flushed red, as he placed the whipped cream on his finger in his mouth. He stopped, suddenly realising his actions- as he blushed, red as a strawberry. He pauses for a second, holding your shoulders. Marui took a deep breath, staring at your eyes before confessing.

"(First name), you're cute. Will you be my girlfriend?" 

A/N: hehe if y'all have any other reqs lmk!