Atobe Keigo

A/N: The requested part 2 from the previous Atobe Keigo FIC, but can be read as a stand-alone! I decided to use the same poetry style for this fic as well so.., hope y'all like it !! ☺

Atobe Keigo (灬♥ω♥灬)

you have to find that place
that brings out the human in you.

The Hyotei regulars couldn't understand it. Why was the Atobe Keigo acting all dazed the entire training? He didn't seem to flaunt his fan-girls, and it was quite unsettling for the regulars. Atobe didn't say his usual catchphrase?  Was Atobe sick today? Was Atobe on crack?

Atobe Keigo couldn't understand the girl he saw this morning. She didn't recognise him, the great Atobe Keigo? One of the biggest corporation in Japan? Was she even a Hyotei student? He pondered, intrigued by the weird girl. 

His mind slowly drifted off to her (hair colour) swaying with the wind, her small face and doe-like eyes. Her laughter that made him felt so calm, and her voice which made his heart pound madly in his chest.

"Atobe! Atobe!" His thoughts were stopped, as Yuushi called out to him. Yuushi pointed at the clock, and raised an eyebrow.

"Ahn~ Practice ends here. First years pick up the balls, second years clean the courts. Everybody is dismissed." Atobe commanded, walking off to change.

'Tch. Can't believe I was thinking of a woman during practice. I wonder what she is doing now though, but I'm sure she's thinking of Ore-sama's good looks.' He thoughts, as changed into the standard Hyotei uniform. He walks out of the clubroom and was heading to class with Yuushi when a voice called out to him. A voice that sounded like the angel's symphony. 

"Atobe-kun?" (First name) asks, hair tied up into a loose ponytail. 

"Oh, (First name). Are you going to class?" Atobe asks, stopping in his steps. 

Yuushi understood the situation. Atobe was actually communicating properly with a female? Was this the reason why he was so distracted during practice? Was this why his fangirls didn't affect him? 

He never imagined the day Atobe would smile instead of smirk. The slight tinge of red that was present of his face was priceless, the Atobe Keigo getting flustered over a girl? He wanted to take his phone out to snap a photo for blackmail, but he knew better.

Yuushi excused himself for an excuse- a teacher's message he said. Atobe quickly offered to walk the girl to her class. She agreed with a grin, before showing him her timetable. As the pair walked off, in playful banter and soft laughter- Yuushi turned around. 

''Hyotei is about to get interesting, heh,'' Yuushi smirked, stopping a few steps away from where they first met the girl, texting the Hyotei's tennis group chat. After all, he had important details about the mysterious person who was affecting Atobe.

Perhaps this girl could bring down the arrogance of Atobe, he mused. Watching as the girl hits Atobe shoulder, laughing as Atobe grabbed her arm. The soft glow on Atobe was enough for him to see- to know that she could change him. 

the soul in you. the love in you.

- r.m drake

A/N 2: Hi I hope the Part2 didn't disappoint :P I almost made Yuushi sound like the 3rd person in this r/s LOLOL Vote and comment on the character you want!