Shiraishi Kuranosuke

Shiraishi kuranosuke ╰(✧∇✧╰)

"Shiraishi! Well done. You've gotten full marks for your Chemistry test, again! (Name)! Learn a little more from Shiraishi. Both of you see me after school." Your teacher shouted, as he handed both of you your test papers.

"Hai," You groan out, as you took your test paper. You failed another Chemistry test, and you knew you'd be grounded for a few months for it.

"Ring~!" The bell rang, as students rushed out of the room. You took your time as you walked to the front of the classroom.

"(Name). You failed your chemistry too many times, and I have devised a plan. Shiraishi. You are to teach (Name) chemistry, and improve her scores." Your teacher spoke, as he looked at both of you.

"What?!" You cried out, as you turned to look at him, as you tried to protest.

"Sure. I can teach (Name) - chan." Shiraishi says with a smile, as he turns to you, raising his hand for a handshake. As Shiraishi had agreed, you gave up, and shook his hands.

The next day, both of you decided on the tutoring to be after Shiraishi's tennis practice.

It was your first time watching the practice, so you were shocked when you see Shiraishi's perfect tennis.

"Ah. (Name) is here," He calls out, as he walks towards you.

He grabs a towel and clean himself, as you exclaims, "How did you managed to play so perfectly?" You were amazed at the way he played.

"Ahh." He blushed, as you continued to praise him. He turns to you before ruffling your hair.

"Let's go for your tutoring now, shall we?" He says, as he grabs your bag, like a gentlemen.

"Okay..." You said, as you followed him to the Library. Once you guys set down, you took out your textbook, and he began to explain to you.

After a while, you lost your concentration and your eyes began to blink slowly, when you felt yourself fall onto something warm, and you dozed off.

"She fell asleep..." Shiraishi whispered as your head leaned on his shoulders. He used his other hand and tried to take his jacket out from his bag, and draped it over you.

He leans his head on his hands and watched you sleep, having a small smile on his face.

"We can be distracted for today..." He whispers to himself.

}~S.