Sanada Genichirou

Sanada Genichirou   (*>艸<)

"Niou! (First Name)!" A teacher who's covered in pink goo cried out, as her nicely done hair was  well, pink now.

"Hahahaha!" Both of you cried out after one of your tricks pulled out fantastic on that teacher.

"Did you see her expression? Bwhahaha." You exclaimed while trying to mimic the teacher's face.

"Puri~" Niou said, as a hint of amusement was seen on his face.

"What should we do next?" Niou says lazily as he turns to me.

"Hmm...How about pranking your fuku-buchou? Let's see who manages to take his hat off first!" You whispered to him.

After thinking for a while, Niou nods his head in agreement. "And what should the loser do? Whoever loses have to help the other party do their homework for a week!" Niou says as he stood up.

"Fine by me." You nodded your head, as you both began to scheme.

Your first plan was to make a run for his hat, but you know that Sanada, being in a tennis club would be much faster than you, and you decided to cancel that plan.

"Seiichi!" You thought, as you decided to find for the captain, who was also your friend.

"Seiichi! Can you help me to take Sanada's cap?" You asked as he turns to you.

"What's in for me?" He asks as you backed away. 'Maybe it's not such a great idea to ask the sadistic captain.' And you ran away.

Seeing Niou, you sigh, you can't let Niou win this! Besides the homework, it was huge damage to your pride as well.

Seeing Niou's smirk, you knew that he already formed a plan to get the fuku-buchou's hat.

You knew the last method was to ask the fuku-buchou, and you ran to the fuku-buchou, the same moment as Niou did.

"Sanada-san! Can you lend me your hat?!" You shouted, and he thought for a moment before passing you the hat.

"Yes! I won, Niou!" You screamed, and smirked, as you faced the frowning white-haired teen, not noticing the slight smile on Sanada's face.

~ I think if Sanada was to lend you is hat, YOU'RE SPECIAL bc he doesn't lend any random human his lucky hat ~