Fuji Shusuke

A/N : Updating another req hehe :D Hope y'all like it & keep the requests coming in !!

Fuji Shūsuke (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

You didn't understand why people appreciated art. Isn't it just a few scribbles on a piece of paper? How do people even grade art?

Art was truly your nemesis. It was so hard to draw for you as you couldn't simply understand the beauty behind it. Not to mention, you were failing art as it is.

"(First Name)-san. If you want to continue representing the school for the track team, you better do well for this art project! You would be paired up with Fuji-kun, hope you do well." The teacher ranted on, pointing her ruler at you.

You turned and looked at Fuji, internally groaning at the well-known tensai. You knew you would definitely bring him down considering how bad you were at drawing.

"Saa...(First-name)-chan, should we start on our project? I suggest we should visit the (famous) garden to work on it, what do you think?" Fuji said as he walked towards you with a small smile.

'Since I'm kind of leaching off him... I should just listen to whatever he says' You thought, as you nodded your head.

Soon it has become a weekly meeting as both of you went to the (famous) garden to draw. Slowly, you began to learn more about flowers and plants, what they meant as well as learning more about the well-known tensai.

You guys gradually became closer as the due date for the project slowly crept up. By the time the project was completed, the two of you have become extremely close. As Fuji submitted the art-work, you couldn't help but think that you guys might drift as the project was over. Your heart clenched in pain, as you glanced at him. The lesson ended sooner than expected, and as you were exiting the classroom, a voice called you back.

"(First-name)-chan, I have a present for you," Fuji said, as he handed you a drawing of a flower.

"Wow, it's beautiful! What flower is this?" You remarked as you grin at the sketch in front of you.

"It's Blue Salvia. A flower famous in the North, it means 'thinking of you'," He replied teasingly, as a small smile grew on his face.

"Would you give me the honours of visiting (another famous) garden this Saturday?" Fuji continued, as you stared in shock. You nodded your head dumbly, as a warm heat grew on your face.

"I'll see you then, (First-name)-chan," Fuji said, as he pats your head, before walking out of the classroom, leaving you frozen in place.

'OH. MY. GOD. THE FUJI SHUSUKE ASKED ME OUT?!' Your thoughts screamed as you stared at the drawing. You clutch the paper closer to your chest, as your smile grew wider.

Maybe art wasn't that bad after all.