Author's Note

Hello my few readers, 

I know I promised that I would end this story and start The Loft. However, I was a little caught up with school work and exams and other kinds of stress. 

We have continuous assessments which kill me repeatedly and I just want to climb under a rock after. 

However, I will be starting the new chapter... soon. I kind of am going through a writer's block I have a fifteen day break and I hope that it will give me the inspiration to write and not laze around with a block. 

Also, if you have ideas that you want to spring at me... GO AHEAD. 

I'm going to try and update Chapter 24 but here's the deal, I've been giving you sick fillers with nothing but shit and I feel guilty. So, I won't post anything less than a thousands words long making you want to kill me and then bury me in the sand. 

I hope that I can soon update and until then I will be listening to the NEW ALBUM. And, ALSO, a couple of new artists that I've developed interests in. 

BBTM is may not be his best work yet. It's damn popular though. I love it. I could never hate ANYTHING that comes from Abel. It may not be HIS best but it's better than a lot of the shit music that we hear these days. I'm gonna be an XO GIRL FOREVER. 

Anyway, all you other XOs out there... you have my love and I'm on a hiatus until I post. It could be a day, a month or even a year. 

I will post though. 

TAKE CARE.

xo