Chapter 3

Elize

I looked at the little bruise that his teeth had left. I pulled my shirt sleeve back down. I worked till 9PM and then left for the bar. Everyone was supposed to be there but I wasn't sure if they'd still be there. It would be a boon if they weren't.

The vodka trickles down my throat, the warmth punched me right in the gut. I bit my lip and scrunched my eyes shut. "Another?" The Bartender asked me. I nodded. I was down to my third when I decided to leave. Fuck.

My body was warmer and my heart felt colder. I missed Abel but he wasn't in town. Fuck.

Abel.

I gulped my fourth white Russian in a Row. I needed to be back home. I needed to see her. Every girl I met, every mouth that screamed my name pushed me closer to letting her go. And... I knew that I would give into this if I didn't stop myself.

I woke up with to that familiar smell of grass and alcohol. My head thronged and all I felt was this arm around me. Fuck. I pushed away from it, hoping this was one of those shit dreams I'd been having but had no such luck. She was real. This blonde was real. I got up and sat with my head in my hands. The process begins again. How long will this continue? This shit life.

"Abel," she muttered. I looked arm the blonde and her eyes told me that she was fully conscious while I'd been off. No sneak pictures. "I'm Christa." She's the white Russian. Shit. "Yeah." "Do you remember any of it?" "No." She smiled. "That's what I thought. After calling me by the wrong name..." she got off the bed, walked off. I didn't care. Nice ass though.
Fuck me. Why did I have to be such a fuck up?

Elize.

My hands ached a lot. So did my chest. I wished I'd never been to that bar. Four more drinks and three beers didn't make a good combination. I trudged to the bathroom, hoping that I wouldn't be sick. Hoping Abel was in a better position, in merry old London. I heard a loud knock on my door. I was only wearing my suit shirt. I walked out and to the door.

"Elize." "Abel." "What are you doing here? I thought you were in London." "Flew back." "Now?" He nodded. "Do you have someone over?" I shook my head. Fuck. He nodded and kissed me. "You taste like booze." I nodded. I walked to the bathroom. I brushed quickly. I could hear my phone ringing.

"Hello."  "It's me, bitch." "Yeah, Felicity," I murmured. "I'm coming up..." "Abel's here." "He's in the UK." "No, you whore, he's here. In the apartment." "I'm going home. We'll see you later." "Who is...?" The line went dead before I could complete my sentence. I shook my head and started unbuttoning the shirt I was wearing. "Fuck. That's nice," I heard Abel say. "What is?" "You, in black lace, babe," he said with a wink. I smiled. "Thanks." "Don't change. Come on," he said. "Where?" "We'll watch something." I shrugged. I walked barefoot to the tv room. My arms were cold but I was fine.

Basketball was my thing and as I shouted at the Raptors, I heard a soft chuckle From Behind me. "What?" I muttered. "You just sound like the boys.  But you look like a Victoria's Secret model..." "Mhm..." I murmured as I turned back. "Pass the fucking ball, you shithead," I shouted This was their worst game yet.

"You didn't watch this last night?" "Working late, then I was too drunk to remember." This look crossed his face and I knew that he was worried. I kissed him and sat down on his lap.

Abel

Soon enough, she was limp against me. Her bra and panties on the floor. I trailed my hand up her body. How did I ever cheat on her? Would I tell her?

Could I?

-----------------
Hey guys. Long time no see. Not a perfect chapter. The characters may seem a bit different. But eh...
I tried to give her a bit more of an in love feel.
Also... this chapter update is like a tiny one. I'll be writing a huge one in 2 days or so. Irrelevant of whether anyone is reading or nah.