16.) Troublemaker

"I don't know what happened to your car Jasmin but the mechanic said it was completely fine." My mom had told me.

"Maybe you were a victim of the legendary Gage road." My dad said laughing.

Now that I think about it, I'm really starting to believe it was a supernatural thing that happened to me.

"I actually am really starting to believe that dad." I said honestly.

My dad looked at me seriously. "I was just joking around Jasmin."

"There's no other explanation for it." I exclaimed. I checked the clock on the wall in the kitchen.

8:50

"I gotta get going. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said as I gave my parents a hug.

"Be safe Jasmin." My mom said.

"Yes, please be safe." My dad added.

Arent I always?

***

"Fuck shoes!" I screamed from the top of my lungs as I chucked my flip-flops into the woods.

Everyone yelled and shouted with me.

I took another sip of my drink in the infamous red plastic cup.

"Jasmin, no more drinks." Sandra said coming up to me and snatching my red cup out of my hand.

I looked at her in awe and stumbled as I tried to retrieve it back. "Sandra... Please, its my last one." I begged her.

She shook her head at me. "No girl, you said that last time and then ran off to get another one. And then you just threw your shoes away!"

I pouted my lips.

"No, no more." Sandra said sternly.

I tried walking closer to her but tripped and fell on the floor. I started laughing.

"What in the hell?"

I looked up to see Alex in front of me. 

"Oh thank god Alex. She needs to get home. She's had too much to drink." Sandra said with concern in her eyes.

I smiled happily at both of them. "You guys, I'm so fine." I tried getting up and then stumbled again. Alex caught me in time before I fell again.

"I'll take care of her." Alex said while putting my arm around his neck, supporting me up.

"Wait I can't go home, I'm supposed to be sleeping at Hannah's tonight." I tried explaining.

Sandra looked passed me. "Hannah is wasted too. You take care of this one, I got the other one." Sandra said before going over to Hannah who tried getting a guy to dance with her, barefoot as well.

"Let's go lightweight." Alex said.

I laughed. "You're too funny." I bursted out laughing.

"I think I might prefer drunk Jasmin than sober one."

**

I groaned in pain. My head was killing me and my throat felt so dry. I tried moving a little and noticed my legs and feet were so sore.

"Oh my god. What did I do last night?" I asked myself. I had now just started to open my eyes.

The room didn't seem familiar to me. It was dim but I could tell it was morning from the sun trying to shine through the curtains.