4. Hello Psycho

**

"Oh god." I said, rubbing my aching head.

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in my room, in my bed. From the looks of it, it was night time.

I felt relieved. "It was just a dream." I mumbled to myself while sitting up slowly. 

I looked around my room and realized I had left my lights on. Then I thought again. 

Why does my head hurt?... And I don't remember going to sleep? I asked myself, thinking thoughtfully.

"Oh well." I shrugged it off, getting out of my bed. "All that matters is... It was a dream. No psycho killer after me tonight." I mumbled to myself.

I headed for my bathroom. My bathroom door was closed, which was odd, because I rarely closed it when I wasn't in it.

I opened my bathroom door only to be shocked and frightened.

There stood in front of me was a stranger.

A guy with jet black hair, wet, droplets coming from the tips of his wet hair. His crystal blue eyes staring at my brown eyes. My eyes drifted down to his exposed chiseled chest, water trickling down his body. My familiar blue towel wrapped around his waist.

Hey, that was my towel!

He took a shower in my bathroom?!

This stranger, that I happen to find in my bathroom, in my house, wrapped around in my towel, naked under there, had just taken a shower... In my bathroom!

I saw as he was about to take a step closer to me. My instinct was to scream.

And scream, I did. 

I backed out of the entrance to my bathroom and back into my room.

The guy watched me, while covering his ears. No emotion on his face.

I ran to my door, struggling to get it unlocked and open. As I finally got it unlocked and opened it, it was forcefully closed again.

I let out a ear-piercing scream again.

"Damn." I heard him say from behind me. "Calm down." he said. His hands turning me around,  facing him.

I slapped and punched him, which didn't do a thing. He didn't even budge.

"Get away!" I screamed. "Get away you.. You.. You rapist!" I struggled to find the right word.

I closed my eyes as I swatted at him. He pinned my shoulders to my door, making it impossibly hard to move away from him.

I heard him chuckle. "I am no rapist." He said in an amused voice.

His voice. I felt like I've heard his voice before. "Unless you want me to be." He said, jokingly, but his eyes looked as if he could've meant it.

I shook my head furiously, my eyes still closed.

I heard him chuckle again. "Open your eyes." He told me.

I shook my head. Refusing to open my eyes, or even talk.

"C'mon. Open your eyes. I was just joking. I have pretty dark humor sometimes." He said.

I was silent.

My body wanted to go against me. It really wanted me to open my eyes. While my mind was set on keeping them closed.

Why I had decided to close them... I had no idea. It was just an instinctive action. But I don't think it really helps anything.