27.) Changed

Hey guys, so a couple things.

1.) Sorry this upload is late, I actually wanted to upload this on Tuesday for Halloween but was super busy. But this chapter was originally going to be super long but then I missed the upload time for it so I am splitting it.

2.) So when you get to the youtube video, play it then continue to read. It really adds to the scene. If this was a movie, the song would be in the background. Anyways, just a suggestion. Hope you like this chapter!

**

"Thanks." I said as I quickly got out of Alex's car and rushed to my own. There were only a handful of cars left in the school's parking lot. Alex had tried to say something to me before I got out but I didn't hear what he had said. 

I shut the door of my car and took a deep breath as soon as I got in. Luckily Alex hadn't tried to follow me to my car. I watched from the rear view mirror as his car drove off leaving me sighing to myself.

A tear had escaped my eye. 

I had done so well to keep my tears from falling on the ride here. I don't know if it was as convincing to Alex or not but he didn't ask about it. And I'm glad he didn't. 

I quickly wiped the tear's existence and started my car. 

I drove as quickly as I could to my house, without trying to speed. 

I got into my house and thanked the lord my parents were never here when I got home from school. I knew they would be playing detectives if they saw me in the state I was in now. 

By this time, tears were free falling. 

I just wanted to climb into my bed and curl up and get some sleep, maybe eat the doughnuts and cry to myself. 

Damn.

Speaking of doughnuts, I forgot to get mine from Alex's car because I was in such a rush to get out. 

I wanted to cry out now. I think I actually let a few tears fall thinking about having left the doughnuts. 

I walked into my room and came to an abrupt stop. I felt my heart almost thud out of my chest because I wasn't expecting anyone to be in here. 

"You left your precious doughnuts behind." Alex said as he twirled himself in my swivel chair. My box of doughnuts held in front of him with one hand. 

I automatically turned around discreetly and wiped the already dried tears on my face just to make sure there weren't any signs I was crying. But who was I kidding, I had a suspicion he had already known I was crying. 

"Thanks, I didn't realize it until a couple minutes ago." I turned back to face him again once I was done patting my face. I hoped I didn't look pitiful. 

 A scowl appeared on my face as I realized he was in my house and in my room. 

He had made this a regular thing and it needed to stop. 

"Did you break into my house?" I asked?

"It's not breaking in if you leave your window unlocked." He said getting up.