12. Lock My Diary

**

I smiled up at him innocently. 

He just stared at me, his head tilted looking at me curiously now.

What is he gonna do to me?

He rolled his neck around, hearing the crack I flinched from how intimidating he was looking right about now.

"Why'd you do it?" He asked.

"I-I was curious." I shrugged slowly.

"Curious?" He asked with a pissed off tone.

"Look I'm sorry I-"

"You were curious as to how I would react to Stephanie coming on to me?" He then yelled.

"Sh!" I shushed him quickly.

"Wait what?" I asked completely confused, now just realizing what he had said. "Stephanie coming on to you?" I asked.

I mean it wasn't like it wasn't obvious, Stephanie was definitely coming on to Alex. But I don't know what he meant by me seeing how he would react.

"You told Stephanie to get friendly with me. That's what she said. Or was she lying?" He asked seriously.

Hm, so this isn't about looking through his file.

"Yes. Its true " I said, even though I really didn't. I would never talk to Stephanie willingly. But this was a good thing for me. I think I can get away with a totally different lie.

"Its true that I told her to be friendly. BUT, I never told her to get way too friendly or to come on to you. I would never put Stephanie upon anyone. That's just torture." I told him.

He raised a brow and looked at me amused.

"You don't like Stephanie? " he asked, seeming like he already knew the answer.

I shrugged. "Not really." I said casually. He just kept looking at me. "Alright. I HATE her, she's a boyfriend stealer." I admitted, rage washing over me from the memories of the past that briefly flashed in my mind.

Alex smirked for a second before sitting on my bed and resting his back on the headboard.

I looked at him cautiously while he looked straight ahead. "Why are you looking like that?" I asked.

He had a funny smile on his face which creeped me out. He then turned his head and faced me.

"Thanks for telling her to be friendly with me." He said in a normal tone.

"I bet you are." I mumbled, but I think he heard.

"You know I think she took advantage of what you told her to do about being friendly with me to getting way too friendly." He then said.

"Well you seemed like you didn't mind at all " I pointed out looking anywhere but him.

I remember when I heard them in Stephanie's room during her party. It was disgusting.

"What do you mean?" He asked, I heard him shift on my bed. From the corner of my eye I saw him facing me.

I shrugged. "I saw you going into her room at the party." I said casually. I didn't really, I just heard them in there.

"Oh yeah, that. I might've gotten a bit too drunk, I barely knew what was going on. But she didn't go any further than down my-"

"Ok, ok. No need to get into details." I said putting a hand in the air.

I heard Alex chuckle that's when I turned and looked at him. He didn't look so scary and intimidating or fake at this moment, which made me smile.

"She was a little too much though. I had to pry her off of me." He said.