20.) Still Taken

**
"I'm not really good at this Alex." I said honestly.

Alex looked down at me. "You want me to do it for you?" He asked.

I nodded like a child with a smile on my face.

I handed him the ball that I was already holding.

"I want that big dog, so you have to take all of those pins out." I informed him.

Alex nodded and prepared himself for throwing. He threw the first ball spot on, knocking the pin straight back.

I looked at him impressed.

"Well damn." I mumbled to myself.

Alex quickly knocked out the rest, just as quickly. Impressing me, the guy who worked the game, and bystanders.

Why is he so good at everything?

The guy told us that we could pick a big toy, which was what I wanted, or two of the semi smaller ones.

I originally wanted a big stuffed animal. But I didn't do shit. It was all Alex.

"We'll take two small ones." I quickly answered.

Alex looked at me confused. "I thought you wanted the big dog?" He asked.

"Its not fair if I get it. I didn't play it. This is better so that we both have one." I said.

I looked at the stuffed prizes hanging in front of me. There was a lobster, dolphin... I might get that for myself. Now what about Alex? There was a dog that had no facial expression.  I think that fits him.

"I want that dolphin and that dog over there." I told the guy while pointing at the stuffed animals.

He took them down and handed them to me.

I moved away from the booth so other people could start playing it. "Here you can have the dog." I said while handing him it.

He inspected it like it was a foreign object. "What do I do with it?" He asked.

"You keep it!" I said.

"...Why?"

"So that every time you look at it you'll be reminded that you won this playing a game at the boardwalk at the beach." I said rolling my eyes. Its like he's never done this before.

Oh wait... He has never done this before until today. It was his first time at the beach, at the boardwalk, and winning a stuffed animal.

He continued to look at it. "If you don't want it, I'll take it." I said reaching for it.

He moved it away from my reach. "No I'll keep it. I did earn it." He said.

"Exactly, you did." I agreed.

I glanced behind Alex's head to look at the ferris wheel running.

I smiled and started going towards it and grabbed a hold of Alex.

We got to where the line ended and waited. He looked up at the ferris wheel with an unknown expression.

"Have you ever been on before?" I asked. Most likely not.

He shook his head no still looking at it.

"You're not afraid of heights are you?"

He looked back at me. "No, are you?" He asked back.

"No. I actually really like getting on this, it gives you time to look down at everything." I commented.

Alex and I waited patiently in the line until we were up next.