Chapter 32

Shadowleap watched as her daughter suckled at her belly. She looked almost identical to Shadowleap- black with a blue eye. But the other eye was different. It was green. Shadowleap had named her Ravenkit after her beautiful black pelt. Hawkstar hadn't protested.
Shadowleap was starting to realize that ShadeClan wasn't all 'awesome' because Hawkstar had tried to change her name.
Even when she had told him not too.
Every day she was missing her sister more and more, but how could she escape, when she now had Ravenkit to worry about, as well as herself?

It's your fault, you stupid mouse-brain. You're the one who fell in love with Hawkstar. You're the one that agreed to come and live at ShadeClan. I should've stayed with my friends. I should've stayed with my sister . . .

Hawkstar hardly visited her anymore- it was like he was bored of her. Ravenkit let out a tiny mewl from beside her, and she nuzzled her kit. She put her head down and closed her eyes. Oh, I'm so tired . . .

Soon she awoke in a giant starry field. And there was Riverwave and some other cat she didn't know.
Riverwave stared at the cat. "Are you sure we've come to the right place? Have you ever done this before?"

"Have you?" The smaller cat replied.

"No." Her sister admitted, swiping a paw at her companion.
Then the silver tabby noticed her. "Hey, look! It is the right place, that's Shadowleap!"

Shadowleap wanted to run, but her feet were frozen to the spot. Riverwave and the other cat ran forward, the looked as if they were racing.

"Shadowleap!" Riverwave squealed.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You have to come back!"

"Who is this? Your new apprentice?"

Riverwave looked like she was going to collapse in laughter.

"No, Shadowleap! This is the StormClan medicine cat apprentice! His names Lightningpaw. And about coming back, will you?"

"I can't. Ravenkit needs me. And Hawkstar wants me to stay."

"Aw! Is Ravenkit your kit!"

"Yes. She's a half-moon old now."

"But I want you to come back." Riverwave sighed.

"Maybe I will, but not yet."

Riverwave looked hurt, and began to fade away. Shadowleap didn't want her to go, but let her. "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too."

We've been through so much, but now we're separated. And it's all my fault.