Author's Note

Wooooooooooowwww!

The Shadow Glare was an interesting book for me to write, but I'm not going to lie. After a while, I got stumped. Majorly. Like, in the major league of majorly.

I had no idea what to do next. Whenever I tried to write I'd get stuck.

And then there was that one day I was like: I'm going to spend all day writing the end of this book, whether I like it or not. And I did!

I'd like to thank Willowstar24  for helping me with the names of many characters and part of the story.

Angel_of_death1234 also helped with some of the names. I was just weird and forgot to mention it earlier in this book.
Give them a follow ^^^^

Thanks to anyone who read and voted on my story! Here's a few questions for you. I'm going to answer them myself, and you can answer them in the comment section if you want:P

Who was your favourite character in this book and why?

My favourite character is Riverwave. I love her personality and I think she's the nicest of the four friends. She has a tender heart and cares for her sister very much. If Riverwave was a person, I think she'd be the one who helps everyone and doesn't hold grudges. That is like me, and it's my weakness. I forgive people to easily. Pebblestar is a close second. She's just a really strong leader, and I think that she makes really wise decisions. I always get excited when I write about her. 😝

Lightningpaw is pretty cool too.

Who's your least favourite character in the book (can be any character)?

The cat that I probably dislike the most. . . . Hmm. That's a hard one. Probably Hawkstar, because you know. He's kind of evil and stuff like that. But even he is okay.

Which Clan is your favourite?

It's a close one between EchoClan and StormClan. I like EchoClan because it's where most of the story is based, and my favourite character lives there. EchoClan lives in a ravine with the High Peak, which makes echoes when you talk. I like StormClan because of Mudstar and Lightningpaw. Mudstar's personality I find just hilarious, and Lightningpaw is just so sweet. Seriously. Just look into his little yellow face and try not to smile.

Now tell me that Lightningpaw isn't absolutely adorable

I also think that rain is really awesome and StormClan has that so I think I'd just like it more.

Some more questions for you:

What other warrior books do you think I should write?

Any book reading requests for me?

Do you think there's anything I should work on in this story?

Now what's an author without some self-advertising?! 😊

Other books by me:

All Alone: A cats mate got killed in a storm. Now she's alone and has to work hard against monsters. This book was written before this one, but I think it's pretty good and deserves a mention.

Raisintail Saves The Day: another one of those cliche warrior cat books. A few of my readers seemed to like it a lot. It's not very long, but it's stupid and funny.

Twiggy: this book isn't warriors, but it's cats, so. It has much better writing in it: it's linger and has more descriptive words and stuff. If you'd like to check it out that'd be great.

Don't Be Afraid- It'll Be Fine: this book is about a dragonet who's mother got stolen when she was young. She was taken to an orphanage and now she's on a mission to find her lost mother. This one is new so it's not that long yet, but I have a really good plot for the story planned out.

I have some more books, but I don't feel like any of them are that great so I don't want to talk about them.