∞CHAPTER THIRTY ONE∞

It's been almost three days since Melody, Jen, and Anna developed their abilities. Jen discovered her Intangibility when she got mad that she was stuck in her part of the glass room, and created two large, angry looking cloud like things. One in her part, and one in Anna's . Curious, she decided to walk into it, while we all screamed at her to stop, and she ended up beside Anna.
That had been by far the coolest thing we had seen. Then, because of Anna's freak out after watching Jen, she threw her phone at her. Without touching the phone.
So, that is how we found out about Anna's telekinesis. Mel's ability, well... She got excited and dissolved part of her bed with a weird pink bubble, kind of looked like bubble gum, that she shot from her palm.
I still have nothing. Na-da. Not a single thing. Maybe that why I was so healthy after. Maybe I wasn't even given an ability.

"It's freezing in here," I comment.

"Are you kidding?"

"What?"

"Aria, it's like a million degrees here."

"No, it's like I can feel ice all over–" I stop as my fingertips turn white. "What's happening!" I scream. 

"Aria? Are you okay?"

"No!" I squeak. "I think I'm dying or something."

Jen phases her, Anna, and Melody over to my side of the glass. "No, you're not. Calm down."

I squeeze my hands together, wishing them to get warm. A few moments later, they're warm and have a normal colouring.

"Aria, I think..." Anna pauses. She moves over my glass of water, telekinetically of course. "Hold this."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

I reach into the air and grab it.

"Think about how much you'd rather ice than water..."

"Uhm, actually I'm kinda thirsty so..."

"Aria," She does not look impressed.

"Okay, okay!" I think about it, looking off to the side.

They gasp a few moments later.

"Wha—" My glass is freezing over, but now so is some of the air around it.

"How do I stop it."

"Think warm thoughts?" Melody grins.

*****************************

"Aria, we need you to focus," Madison sighs.

"It's too hard!" I groan.

"No it's not, come on! You can do it."

I hold out my arm, and watch as the ice crystals spiral towards her, a little faster than before.

"Good, good keep going..."

"It's not working!" I cry as it falls to the ground, just inches from her.

"Hey, that was better than last time. One more time, you'll get it."

I roll my eyes and do it again. To my delight, the ice clings onto her shirt. "Okay stop!" She laughs. "You did it! Now I'll be right back with a shirt that isn't frozen..."

*****************************

I stand in the middle of the room, waiting for the timer to say zero so I can start.  The numbers count down, and a buzzer goes off. Targets shoot out from every direction, and I send ice flying at them, knocking them to the ground. I grin as the last one falls. "How was that?" I yell up the the observation deck.