Surprise ~

Hey everyone, I've had such bad writers block lately, writing chapter 41 was so difficult! I'm not going to post in this week- WAIT DON'T STOP READING THIS IS IMPORTANT! Lol, I will be posting it next week, promise. But for now I have an awesome idea that my friend Jenna gave me when she wrote a short story from Shaun's POV. So, I'll talk more about the in a minute but first, you have to read what she wrote!!!

*** Short story by Jenna-Marie Bharat***

I scanned the crowd- not looking for anyone in particular. Lie. Fortunately I see her- Clair doesn't. Long brown hair, hazel-y green eyes, perfect smile. Aria thinks I hate her, she thinks I really, really hate her- I don't. My sister does though, for some unknown reason. She seems to hate everyone.

I raise my head in time to see her duck behind this tall, dirty blond haired boy- obviously not quick enough, Clair also spotting her, and Jealously filling me. My sister decides to make her way over there, me in tow. We leave our group – already disobeying the rules. The dude then looks at us warily, Aria already tensed up. I always regret how we know each other and started off.

I'm the first to speak, "Aw they chose you? Poor things won't know what hit them," I looked at my sister silently pleading with my eyes to walk away and not say anything to Aria. Clair knew how I hated this and I think she could figure out why...

Completely ignoring me, Clair walks up to the guy. Oh great!

With a plastered on smile and a fake cherry voice she mindlessly flirts, "What are you doing with her? She's kind of a loser. How about going over to that little café with ME?"

I slightly cringe at her fake cherry voice and inwardly cringed at her giggle as she flipped her short blond hair over her shoulder. A physical feature we both shared.

Aria, looking quite annoyed by Clair flirting with her new 'friend' giggled at what he then replied to Clair's question.

"With you? Aren't you a little too young to be here? You have to be at least twelve to be chosen you know."

OK. Come on. Even I would've laughed, but I held back my laughter. Served her right, Clair's too much of an egotistical bully sometimes.

Quickly, Clair storms away, me following her- I had no choice. So like a puppy I followed Clair.

Through the corner of my eye I peeked back at Aria. The guy smiled at her, taking her hand in his, pulling her over to the café with him. If only death stares could kill, trust me he'd definitely be de-

"Why do you even like her?!" Clair's annoying voice, full or rancor interrupts my mental rant.

"Why do you even hate her?!" I retort.

Clair rolls her eyes before saying, "Because she's a stupid person!" Right now, Clair was just being unfair and immature, a selfish little brat!

"Kind of like you..." I mutter, not wanting her to hear. Unfortunately, she does .Crap.

"What was that?" she yells, causing a few to stare at us before turning back to their business. A wicked glint in her eye she repeats but softer, "What was that?"

Daring me to repeat. I couldn't.

"Oh- oh, guess I'm going to have to tell Daddy you were being mean to me again- his little girl. His princess," she chuckles evilly.

Oh please no. Anything but that.

**********************

Wasn't that amazing? *insert heart eyes emoji* Anyway, her Wattpad is jmtbprincess and her instagram is Whildlives. You can find some of her poems on Instagram under the hashtag #jmtbwritings! She also wrote a short story about CeCe which she's going to post later on her Wattpad so you should totally keep an eye out for that!! :D

So, the idea I got from this was... I wanna make a fanfic/fanart contest for Infinite! So yeah comment if you think you'd like to enter! I'm going to post details like what the prizes will be in my "Rants and other uninteresting things" book. If you want to enter add #InfiniteFanContest to your fanfic/book containing the fanfiction. You can also dedicate the chapter/book to me (:

TjaneBooks will be co judging the entries so remember to follow her and/or check out her story 'Renegade'

Okay, That's all for now! Can't wait to show you all Chapter 41 next week! (If I get enough entries in the contest I might even post it sooner...)