Shut Up... Ross?

Mark stared with a dreamy gaze as Jess walked away, a pink blush on his cheeks. Jack walked over to him.

"Hey dude, we need to get to the panel." he said, shaking his shoulder to get him out of his spell.

"Oh, r-right." Mark responded, his voice hesitant yet still calm. Jack helped him up off of his knees, and started walking him to the panel.

Jess smiled as she was done with Alyse's instructions, guiding her through the panel doors to be greeted by Bob and Wade. Bob waved at the both of them, as Wade went in for the hug. Alyse tensed up, since she barely knew both of them. Jess hugged Wade back, knowing that it would be rude to keep up the whole 'Shut Up Wade!' act, especially since she wasn't close to him or Wade.

"I hear you and Mark are becoming fast friends!" Wade said as he released his arms from around Jess and Alyse. Jess nodded in response, looking over to Alyse as she noticed how tense she was.

"Oh, Alyse? This is Wade, one of Mark's old friends. Wade? This is Alyse, one of my best friends." Jess explained.

Alyse smiled and waved. The speakers got ready for the beginning of the panel, playing some music. It started playing Wannabe by The Spice Girls.

"If you wannabe my lover, you gotta get with my friends~" Jess sang along, dancing like a sassy girl. Wade chuckled and danced along, Bob moving his head from side to side. Alyse shrugged and danced along as well. Mark and Jack opened the doors to see a whole dance party happening, WITHOUT THEM!

Jack heard the rapping part of the song, and rapped perfectly with it. "So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me you gotta listen carefully, We got Em in the place who likes it in your face, we got G like MC who likes it on an easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady, and as for me you'll see, slam your body down and wind it all around, slam your body and wind it all around!"

Jess giggled as the large screen in the back of the room counted down 2 minutes until the panel started letting people in, as Jess grabbed Alyse's hand and ran on stage with her. As she was running she could feel her phone vibrate, getting texts or a call from someone. She groaned in complaint.

"Not now..." she sighed, getting her phone out of her pocket and seeing the grump chat going wild.

D: You got this! 

S: Keep it up!

A: We'll be watching you rock this!

B: I'm rooting for you!

R: I love you!

R: I mean.

R: Forget that.

R: I'll be rooting for you as well!

R: Guys quick, flood the chat please.

R: I don't want her to see that.

R: GUYS!

A: Sorry I was just thinking about how you and Holly divorced a few years ago.

R: SHHHHH!

D: Yeah, and how you like Jess and stuff.

Jess DID NOT want to get in this, and will just pretend she didn't check her phone or it was dead... or something like that. She sat in one of the chairs closest to the middle, if not exactly so. Alyse sat on her left side, as Mark sat on her right. From the stage, going from left to right at the table, it went Jack, Mark, Jess, Alyse, Bob, and Wade.

Soon, people flooded in like you just flipped a water bottle upside down while it was still full of water. Arin, Dan, Suzy, Ross, and Barry sat in the very front. Ross tried to pay attention, but Dan and Arin were teasing him about his little... 'crush'. Suzy and Barry were giving her and Alyse air hugs and a lot of support. Jess waved to all of them, as well as the entire audience, speaking in her microphone. 

"Hi!" she spoke, hearing it echo. She soon followed up with what came on her mind. "I never thought this would be a speech jammer simulator." 

The audience laughed as they sat down. A bit of confidence surged through her veins, giving her a bit more comfort. Alyse decided to give it a try, responding to Jess.

"Well, maybe they did this on purpose to make us sound funny." 

Mark looked over at Alyse. "Maybe they made a double mirror to make your face.... sound... funny." he joked, crossing his arms and acting like a pouty kid. Jack touched his shoulder lightly.

"It's okay honey-kinz, I'll make you feel better." he followed up with quickly, giggling as Mark chuckled back. They soon got on with the QnA section of the panel. A bleached blonde haired girl with curls in her hair and hazel eyes stepped up to the microphone. "Hi, my name is Jo, and I was wondering.." she paused to turn straight to Jess. "Who the hell is that?" she used her black painted fingernail to point at her, immediately making Jess nervous. Mark leaned over in front of Jess.

"She's nicer than you, so that's why she's here." Mark answered, following her obvious next question. Ross glared at the girl as she walked away from the microphone. A few more questions passed, until Suzy decided to ask Alyse a question.

"How did you and Jess meet?" she asked. Alyse felt a rush of comfort when Suzy asked that.

"Well, in seventh grade, we were in the same math class. I didn't really know anyone at the time and I was scared to talk to her at first. Then when our next class came up, she was in that class with me too! So I just went up to her and we just opened up to each other and became fast friends!" she explained. Suzy smiled, enjoying the story.

Ross had enough of the small mumbles of Dan and Arin daring him to go up there and ask Jess out. He decided to do so, and looked very serious and nervous as he approached the mic.

"This question, is for the lady in-between Alyse and Mark." he said, moving his gaze from the microphone up to Jess' eyes.

Jess felt kind of nervous, her heart rate picking up as his blue eyes stared into her green ones.

"Do you want to go on a date?" he asked, with true sincerity. Jess told him with her eyes, yes. 

"U-um.. can't that w-wait until... after...?" she panicked. A red blush grew on her cheeks at the question. Ross was satisfied with her answer, nodding and walking off. As he got to his seat Arin and Dan had their mouths agape and their eyes wide.

He did not just fucking do that.

And he did not just win.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/U:

BUT THE DATE CAN GO WRONG TOO

DONT YOU JUDGE ME

MAYBE SECRET LOVE TRIANGLE?

MAYBE DAN LIKES JESS TOO

WHO KNOWS, THROW ANOTHER POSSIBLE YOUTUBER IN THERE

SHUT UP

IM NOT BLUSHING YOU'RE BLUSHING