Tired Calls and Morning Texts

A/N: use the song

------------------

The lights from the stage blinded me, the day passing on as my day was filled with wonder-us panel events.

That was all she could remember, until, sadly, Jess fell asleep on stage. She had written something on a sticky note and left it on her seat before her black out sleep.

A few... or 12 hours later..

———————————————

Jess stumbled off stage, tired and half asleep. She didn't love Charlie anymore, and left a note for him in her seat. She walked off the stairs slowly, sure to not fall down. The hall was barely lit, as she pulled out her cellphone. This would be a teenage version of drunk dialing. Jess pulled up Mark's number.

"H-hey hon..?" she seemed asleep, but the sounds of everything in the hotel lobby dimming down to accustom the night hours could be heard through the line.

"Nngh.. W-what are you doing still up at...-" he turned to look at the clock. "Three in the morning...?"

"Not important~" she yawned. "W-whas your hotel number again..?"

"281.. Jess, you.. Are you okay?" Mark was worried.

"I'll be there in a secsec.." She was obviously out of it, pressing the elevator buttons to go to his floor. She leaned back against one of the walls, almost falling asleep. She didn't, luckily, and the doors slid open. Jess stumbled herself over to Mark's door, and she gave one, single knock.

Mark groaned from trying to wake himself up, and rolled over to get his blanket off of him. His shirt was off, because of the 80 degree weather outside, despite it being nighttime. He opened the door for Jess. She was leaning against the door, still barely functioning. So, when he opened it, she fell into his arms.

"Wow..., you are very asleep.." he remarked.

Jess nodded softly in his arms as he carried her over to his bed and made sure to help guide her. She didn't care that she was still in her clothes from the entire day, she just needed rest.

A few, quiet and peaceful moments passed before both of them were asleep. But Mark's soft, sultry voice interrupted the silence.

"Jess...?"

"Yeah..?"

"Why did you come to my room when yours was closer to the lobby floor..?" he asked, his head turning to her but his eyes still closed, trying to drift off.

She was silent in her reply.

"I still need to pay you back." she mustered, her eyes closed as well.

"Mm, for what?" Mark was tired, but awake enough to understand that he didn't do anything to be payed back for.

"Helping me at the panel.." Jess replied, rolling closer to him and hugging him.

Mark sighed and just let it be, wrapping his left arm around Jess to keep her in place. She was obviously comfortable.

"And I needed to tell you something." she said after a few more moments of silence.

"Can it wait until morning?" mark seemed very tired and his voice was weak with tiredness.

"Well it depends how quickly you want to be my girlfriend or not." Jess weakly uttered, a small and tired chuckle following.

"You broke up with him?" he asked.

"Yeah." She snuggled up closer to Mark.

"I guess you can be my girliplier then." he adjusted himself to be able to hold her briefly and kiss her forehead before moving back to his original position.

"I even thought of a ship name." Jess giggled. "Instead of Girliplier."

"What is it?" he asked.

Both of their voices were in a soft whisper, despite the conversation they were having.

"Jessiplier." she smiled.

"That's a good name. Wonder why I hadn't thought of it before.." he sighed.

"Funny." Jess added.

"Can we sleep now, Jessiplier?" he managed to roll his eyes while they were closed, and moved his arm to ruffle her hair a bit.

"Fiiine..."

—————————————————

7:00am.

Charlie went down to the hall and saw the note, sighing.

"It was destined to happen anyway." he crumpled the note and threw it in a nearby trash can. He walked out of the hall and seemed unaffected by it.

———————————————

8:30am

Danny had seen the note earlier and was a bit overjoyed.

"At least she's single now.." he said to himself.

Arin held up his phone to Danny, showing a new tweet from Mark.

'Septiplier hasn't entirely sunk, but a new, canon ship has sailed! Jessiplier! <3 <3'

Dan sighed. "There isn't much I can do."

Arin nodded to him. "She just doesn't like either of us like that."

——————————————

10:00am

N: Hey there Jess!

J: Oh hey Nick, whattup?

N: Hey i'm dating someone now! Her name is Analisa.

J: That girl?? Are you sure?

N: Well, our parents don't want us dating but, hey. Since you can get a boyfriend left and right, I suppose I can get a girlfriend for myself!

J: Okay you weirdo :P

N: Byeeee I'll see you l8r

J: buh-bye ;3

————————————

A/N: I"M SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER I JUST GET WRITERS BLOCK AND UNMOTIVATED

but has Danny given up??

What did Nick mean with those texts??

hOW WILL EVERYONE REACT TO JESSIPLIER???

WILL IT LAST??? (spoiler: yep)

FIND OUT NEXT TIME!

BUH BYE!