Jealousy and Acceptance

A/n: So, it's late and I will admit, I forced this chapter. But, I still got it out, and it's fairly short. It just establishes after the panel, instead of a time jump to like, 5 hours later.

-----------------------------------------------

Soon, after the panel, Jess sat in her chair and watched as everyone left, including Ross. He must have texted her what he wanted to do. Mark and Jack looked over towards Jess, smiling softly. Alyse ran off to meet up with Keeli, who was waiting outside for her. Bob and Wade smiled at Jess as well. 

"So, that was sure something.. wasn't it?" Jack spoke up, addressing the elephant in the room. Mark's face reeked of jealousy and subtle regret. He sighed.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure Jess likes someone else." Mark spat out, crossing his arms and pouting.

"I.. I don't like Ross like that. I couldn't say no in front of everyone." Jess admitted. "Or at least, I don't now."

"What do you mean, now?" Bob asked, actually curious.

"Well, who knows? After the date I could like him." Jess shrugged, crossing her right leg over her left. "It's incredibly possible."

"But, do you like anyone now?" Mark wondered, a bit of eagerness in his tone.

Jess shook her head, looking at him with a blank expression. "No, why?"

Immediate sadness flushed onto his face. "...No reason.." he lied. Jess groaned sarcastically and ruffled his hair.

"I think of you guys as my family, best friends, etc." she spoke. Jack had a light pink blush on his cheeks, as Bob and Wade had cheeky grins. Mark was being the grumpiest grump out of all of them. 

After about thirty minutes of sitting there with a bunch of conversation, the panel doors opened to reveal one figure standing there. He walked up to the stage. It was someone she thought she wouldn't see until school started... Someone she cared about... Jess looked at him inventively as he stood in front of her. 

"Is this the Markiplier and Friends panel?" he asked, not noticing Jess yet, since he was still looking down at the pamphlet.

Mark noticed Jess' expression and sighed. "Yes, and I think someone knows you..." 

Jess saw him look up at her.

"Hi... Nick~" she said, smiling at him. Inside she was very happy to see him, but sadly, he liked somebody else.

"Jess? Yo, where have you been? It's been ages!" he reached up for a hug, but it utterly failed because the stage was too high up to reach. 

"Here, with my new friends!" she grinned, pulling Jack, Mark, Bob, and Wade in close. Nick stood there in awe.

"No way." he denied but then smirked afterwards. His phone started ringing, as he quickly ran off. "I'll see you around!" Nick added, opening the doors again and them quickly closing with a loud thud.

"Somebody has a crush ons someone~" Jack flaunted.

Jess blushed hard and covered her cheeks with her hands. "Maybe~" 

Mark forced a smile but on the inside, wanted to rip that boy to shreds.

"But, he likes someone else.." she sighed, her blush fading.

"Ouch... who?" Wade asked, curious.

"One of my other best friends, who isn't here.... And his ex-girlfriend." Jess admitted.

The doors opened again in a flash as an object was thrown inside. It was a Sans plushie from Undertale with a note on the back.

'I like you, Jess. I was thinking maybe we could hang out? - Dan <3 '

Jess shook her head with a smile.

"We have a lovestruck Danny, too I guess." She said.

Inside of Mark, jealousy and anger boiled. Jess' phone was going bonkers, mainly feud between Ross and Danny.

What hell would she go through now?