Chapter 3

"Alex!! Alex!!" Someone screamed my name. I shot awake unaware of what was going on. I was sweating and tears were running down my face. I looked at Jake."Jake!? M-Mom...?"I started to say. He shook his head slowley. I sobbed into my hands loudly. Jake wrapped his arms around me."Shh. It's okay Alex. It was just a dream. Just breathe in and out"he said. I did as he told me to. I knew my mom wasn't here. I was just my panic attacks telling me that she was. I was so fucking tired of my panic attacks!"Come sleep with me Alex"he said. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and led me to his bed. I laid down next to him hoping my nightmares would go away since I was safe with him. Trixy and Ernie beneath our feet."You're gonna be okay Alex. I promise you that"he said. I put my head on his chest."Goodnight Alex"he said."Goodnight Jake''I said back to him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Next Day

Jake shook me awake."Good morning sleepy head!"He said."Uhh!! Why do you wake up so early?"I groaned."Because the bus is coming early and we need to eat some breakfast"he said. I rubbed my eyes. Ernie attacked me with a bunch of licks."Eww!! Okay Ernie I'll get up"I said sitting up. I looked outside the window. The sky was blue and beautiful. The birds were chirping and flying around the sky. I could smell the coffee Jake was preparing for us. It seemed like it would be a good day. We both ate and started to get ready foe the bus. I wore my Black Veil Brides shirt with Andy on it, red and black converse,bracelets, and black ripped jeans(As shown above). Jake wore a "Get mean" shirt, black jeans, and tenni shoes. Of course. We started to talk about the tour until we heard a honk and cheering."Well..the bus is here and so is Ashley and CC"he said. I giggled. We grabbed our cases and walked the out the door with Jake locking it behind him. Two guys ran up to us and they automatically looked at me."So Jake, is this your new girlfriend?"One asked. I gagged loudly."Nononono! This is my sister Alex"he said."Sure Jake. Then why does she have your name on her wrist?"the other asked."Because my brother is my hero and he saved me from myself"I said. "Yeah! And I have her name too"he explained."Well, if you're not single, I would love to take you on a date"the same one said. I giggled."You must be Ashley"he said. He groaned."Jake! Did you tell her I was a perv?"Ashley asked."Uh...yep!"He said."And you're CC I'm guessing"I said.''The one and only"he said. I giggled."Come on, lets go on the bus"Ashley said. We all walked into the bus and drove off. My bunk was below Jake and I was above someone. "Hi! I'm Jinxx"someone said."Hi. I'm Alex, Jake's sister"I said."You don't look anything like Jake"he said."I'm his step-sister"I said"Oh! Awesome! Hey...where's Andy?"he asked. Cc sighed."In his bunk like always" he said."Call him!"Ashley said. Jinxx ran off into the other room
Andy's P.O.V-
Another day in the old boring bus. It has been hard without my dragonfly. Why would she do something like that to me? Suddenly, my bunk curtains flew open. "Come on Andy! Someone has decided to come on tour with us!" Jinxx said. I groaned. "Leave me alone Jinxx" I said."Andy. Don't make me drag your ass out of this bunk like a freaking kid"he said. I rolled my eyes and jumped out of the bunk. I followed Jinxx into the main room, where I saw her. The most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had blue eyes, pale skin, and black hair. Wow! She looked at me and blushed."H-Hi"I stutterd. "Hey"her voice was beautiful and quiet. She was so small. Why did she have Jake's name on her wrist? Was she dating Jake?" Andy. This is Alex. My sister "Jake said. Sister!?" She looks nothing like you"I said."She's my step-sister"he said."Oh. Well, hello Jake's sister. I'm Andy. I'm the guy on your shirt"I said. She looked down at her chest. "I figured since you are the lead singer of your band Black Veil Brides Andrew Dennis Biersack" she said."Ooooo"I heard Ashley and Cc say. I chuckled."Of course you already know me"I said. She giggled.

Alex's P.O.V-

Wow. Andy was much cuter in person. He was tall, he had blue eyes, and short black hair. His eyes were blood shot. You could tell he was crying. He seems like a sweet guy! Why would someone do something like that to him. It was getting pretty awkward. He kept in looking at me."Come on Alex. I'll show you around"Jake said."Oh...okay"I said. I wanted to stay with Andy for a bit more. I followed Jake into another room. "Okay so this is the kitchen"he said. To be honest, I wasn't really paying attention. I was thinking about Andy. He seemed so nice and I wanted to talk to him to get to know him. "Alex!"Jake said. I jumped a little."Huh! Um..sorry"I said."What's going on with you!?"he asked."Nothing"I said."You've been spacing out. Are you okay? Do you need to take your medicine?"He asked."No Jake. I'm fine"I said."Are you sure?"he asked."Yes. Calm down"I said with a chuckle. He sighed quietly."I'm sorry. You just worry me sometimes and I'm scared that you'll have a panic attack all of a sudden"He said."I know and I thank you for being so worried about me, but I'm fine. You'll know if I'm having a attack. I'm gonna be okay. You have four other guys to protect me. I'll be safe"I said.

He smiled."Okay. I'm sorry"he said."Don't be. You're my big brother. You have to protect me"I said. He rolled his eyes."Come on"he said. He showed me the rest of the bus, which was pretty cool and I found out that my bunk had a window that went up and down. I was gonna LOVE this tour!!

Sorry guys for the really short chapter. Actually, sorry for all the chapters being short.

I need ideas for the story. If you have any, please comment. If you have an Instagram, comment

your name also. I'll give you shout outs. If you wanna follow me my Instagram username is

Psychotic_freak_

I hope you enjoy the next chapter

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE