Chapter 23

Jake's P O V-

When we got to the hospital, it was very quiet. The only noise I heard was the clicking from out boots as we walked around. We all sat down and waited for Andy. A girl who looked about sixteen approached us. "You're Black Veil Brides!" She said. "Yeah. I'm guessing you're a fan?" Ashley asked. "Guilty. I love you guys so much! I didn't think you would be here! Don't you guys have a concert?" She asked. "It's over. We're just here waiting on Andy" Cc said. "What happened to him?" She asked concerned. "He's okay, he's visiting my sister. She's in a coma" I said. "Oh. So is my mother. I came here by myself" she said. "Sorry kid" I said. "It's fine" she said sadly.

Andy's P O V-

Her heart meter started to go slower and slower, then her life line went flat, creating that horrible high pitch sound. "No. NO!! ALEX!! COME BACK!! YOU CANT LEAVE ME!! ALEX!! NONONO!!" I screamed. Doctors and nurses rushed in and tried to pull me off her. "Sir! Let her go!" One yelled. "NO! ALEX! BABY, COME BACK!!" I cried. I felt two large arms grab me and pull me out of the room. "LET ME GO!! STOP!! I NEED TO BE WITH HER!" I bit one of the guys arms (learned that from Alex) and ran towards the room. They caught up to be and pulled me away.

Jake's P O V-

"STOP!!" I heard a familiar voice say. I saw two big nurses holding Andy, then pushed him against the wall. We all ran to them. "What are you doing to him!?" Jinxx asked. "SHE NEEDS ME!! PLEASE, LET ME GO!! ALEX! PLEASE!" He cried. Alex? No. One of the guys pulled out a needle and stuck it in Andy's neck. As the liquid flowed in his neck, he became calmer and calmer until he fell onto the floor. "Andy!" The girl said. "He'll be fine. We just had to calm him down" one of the nurses said. "What's happening!!? What happened with Alex!?" I frantically asked. "Looks like they lost her. They're trying to get her back" the other said putting Andy on a bed thing and rolled him away. "No. Alex" I fell onto my knees and cried. "Jake, she's gonna be okay" Jinxx said kneeling next to me. "I-I don't know what to do. I can't lose her too!" I cried. They all group hugged me. "She's gonna be okay" I heard Cc said. I hope so.