Chapter 11

"Okay Alex. Just breathe. In and out. Slowly" he said. I followed his actions. "There you go. Just relax. Listen to my voice. Everything is gonna be fine" he said. I closed my eyes still breathing slowly. "That's right. You're doing good. Just think happy thoughts" he said. I finally calmed down."Jake?"I asked."I know Alex. I know"he said hugging me. "T-The man grabbed me and he held a knife against my neck" I said."Did you get to look at the mans face?"he asked."Yes..."I said."How did he look like?"he asked. I pulled away from the hug."Jake. I-It was him. Evan"I said. He stared at me with wide eyes."What!? Are you sure?"he asked. I nodded."I recognize that big nose and thin lips from anywhere "I said. " I'm gonna kill him!"Jake said."J-Jake. I hurt him before he could hurt me"I said."You're not allowed to be anywhere by yourself without Me, Andy, Jinxx, Cc, and Ashley. Okay?"He said. I nodded. Andy came running into the bus."Oh thank god! Are you okay?"he asking hugging me. 

"I-I'm okay"I said."You're shaking"he said."I'm fine Andy. Just a little shocked"I said."What happened?"Andy asked Jake."Evan happened"he said ."Evan"he asked.  Andy pulled away from me."What did he do?"he asked.

"He grabbed her and held a knife to her neck"he said."WHAT"Andy yelled."I-It's fine Andy"I said."We need to find him so I can beat the crap out  of him"Andy said."No Andy. He's gone. We're gonna leave soon. He's not gonna follow me"I said.

"Okay. If that's what you want, then we won't kill him. Right Andy?"Jake said. Andy stayed quiet."Andy..."I said."Fine!"he growled. Jake walked off the bus leaving Andy and I by ourselves." I'm so tired"he said."Me too"I said. "I'll be back okay. I'm gonna take a shower" he said running to the other room. Okay. If Evan comes through the door, I need to scream and try to defend myself the best way I can. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it.

  "You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay"I said to myself. I started to feel myself panicking."Shhh. It's okay Alex. It's okay"I said again. I inhaled and exhaled again and again until I felt calm again. I almost had another one. Thank god I didn't.

  I grabbed a water from the small fridge taking a sip. I just need to relax, buy how did Evan find me? It's been years! Why did he have the urge to try to hurt me now! Maybe he was in town and he saw me. But Evan doesn't like rock. Why would he come to a Black Veil Brides concert?

  In waited until Andy was done showering." Hey babe"he said sitting next me."Still tired?"I asked. He yawned."Yep. I almost fell asleep in the shower "he said. I giggled. He rested his head in my shoulder. Aww. "Did you enjoy the show?" He asked."Yep. You were amazing. I loved it! "I said." Mmmh. That's nice. I'm glad you like it"he said slowly. He was falling asleep.

  I pet his hair softly running my fingers through it. Soon, I heard quiet snores. Jake walked into the bus with Jinxx behind him."Well what's going on here?"Jinxx asked."Shhh. He asleep "I wisperd." Jake hand me a blanket "

He left the room and came back with a Batman blanket. "It's his favorite" he said putting it over us. I rolled my eyes."Of course it is"I said.

Yayy! Chapter 11 is finished!! Of course Andy has to have his Batman blanket! Anyway, the picture on the side is the most cutest picture of Jake I have ever seen!!