Chapter 9

I shut my eyes and put my hands on my head waiting for the pain until, I felt myself get pulled away from the place I was standing. I landed on the floor, groaning. I had landed on my side. Someone tumbled next to me when I had hit the ground. I looked at the person."Andy?"I asked. He looked at me."Are you okay?"he asked. I nodded."Alex!!"I heard Jake yell. He ran to my side. One of the crew members started babbling on saying how sorry he was. I wasn't paying attention to anyone. I was looking at Andy. He...saved me.

He looked at me back. His eyes put me into some kind of trance. Jake helped me up and checked of anything was broken. "Are you okay!" He said."I-I'm fine"I said."I'm so sorry! I thought that was latched properly "the guy said." I-It's okay"I said. Why was I stuttering?"Come on Alex"Jake said."No. I wanna help"I said."Are you sure?"he asked."I'm okay"I said. I kissed his cheek and went back to work. My side was still hurting."Hey. Are you okay?"Andy asked. I looked at him."Um...yeah. Thanks for saving me"I said."You're welcome Alex. I actually wanted to tell you something "he said.

" Sure go ahead "I said. All of a sudden, the sky boomed with lightning and thunder, soon it started to rain." Shit!"I said. I was gonna run under the tent, but Andy grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face me."Andy! What are you doing!?"I said."A-Alex. There is something I need to tell you "he said." What is it? "I asked. It started to rain pretty hard, but he didn't really care.

I stared into his blue crystal eyes." There's this girl "he started to say." Really Andy! You can tell me about this girl once we get under a tent"I said."No! Wait. There's this girl...she's fucking beautiful... And I'm talking to her right now"he said looking down with a smile. What? Was Andy saying that he liked me."W-What are you saying?"I asked. Before he could answer, Jake pulled me away from him."What the fuck Jake!"I yelled."What are you doing!?"He asked,"Andy was about to ask you out. That's a huge NO". "Jake! I'm old enough to make my own decisions! I don't need you to tell me what I can and can't do"I said."Yes I do!"He yelled."Why!? I can do shit by myself! I don't need you"I yelled back."I need to look after you all the freaking time!"He said."WHY!?"I yelled."IF I DON"T YOU'RE GONNA END UP LIKE YOUR FATHER!! DRUNK! ABUSIVE! STUPID!"He screamed. Everyone looked at us.

Did he really just say that?"Wait. Your dad abused you?"Andy asked. I looked at everyone then back at Jake. Tears started to run down my face."Happy? Now everyone knows"I ran off, Jake calling after me. I didn't care if I might get sick. I doesn't matter. I was stopped by someone grabbing my wrist. I looked at the man."Alex!"He said."Andy! Let me go!"I yelled."Alex! Listen to me!"He said."WHAT!?"I screamed. Tears were streaming down my face. He put his hands on my cheeks wiping away my tears with his thumb."Your father?"He asked. That's when I lost it. I buried my head in his chest and cried. He wrapped his arms around me"Shhh"he cooed. I felt so safe in his arms. Like nothing can hurt me anymore.

I hugged him back, not wanting to pull away, but I did pull away. He held my face in his hands."You're father?"he asked. I nodded staring into his blue eyes."I'm so sorry"he said. He really cared for me. I noticed our faces were inches apart. His warm breath hit my cold pale skin."Andy..."I started to say. He cut me off by smashing his lips into mine. Oh my god! It was the best feeling in the world!! His cold lip ring sent chills down my spine. Something sparked inside of me! I now know that I really do love Andy. I love him! He pulled away slowly. I automatically smiled. He smiled as well and presses his forehead against mine."Alex?"he asked."Y-Yeah"I stuttered."Will you be mine? "He asked. I was not hesitant about my answer." Of course Andy"I said. He chuckled and kissed me one more time- spinning me around. I'm dating Andy Biersack. He's! Wait. What will Jake think?

What is gonna say? Find out in the next chapter!
Song is Lost it all by Black Veil Brides ~~~~~