Chapter 22

"Thank you everyone! Goodnight!" I yelled into the mic. The crowed cheered as we left the stage. I was all sweaty and gross. "Hey Andy, after the meet and greet, were gonna go to a bar. Wanna come?" Ashley asked. "Nah I'm good" I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded and walked off to the booth. The people in line cheered when they saw me. I took a seat next to Jake and waited for the rest. Jake looked at me and sighed. "I know you're hurting Andy, but you need to smile for them. This is their night" he said. "Yeah. Okay" I put on a smile as everyone started to come. It was very hard to not burst into tears. I missed my baby girl so fucking much. This one girl said something that made a tear slip away from my eye. "You and Juliet are my favorite couple! How is she?". The boys looked at me. I couldn't dare look her in the eyes. All I did was kept my head down as I signed her stuff. "She's great. She's working on her new album, so she's very busy" I said handing her things back to her. She said thank you and left. More tears were escaping my eyes. "Andy" Jake whispered. "I can't do this" I stood up and walked out of the booth. Security tried to catch up to me, but I ran. When fans saw me, they started to chase me. Why couldn't they just leave me alone? Once, I hit the hospital, they were gone. I went to her room.

"Hey Baby. This girl had asked me about Juliet and I just... had to get out of there. I feel really bad leaving everyone"I said. She laid there lifeless. Her small body was still. "I need you here, Alex. I can't do this without you. Please, hang on. You can't leave me. You can't leave Jake. You can't leave any of us" I said. Nothing. My phone had started to vibrate. I looked the caller and answered.

J-Jake A- Andy

A- Hey Jake
J- ANDY! Where did you go?
A- I'm at the hospital with Alex
J- Oh. What happened back there?
A- A girl mentioned Juliet and..I just lost it. Usually, when I think about her, Alex is there to comfort me
J- Sorry man. John was just concerned. The meet'n'greet is over
A- I'm really sorry for leaving. The fans must think I'm am asshole
J- Nah. We told them you had an emergency and they understood
A- Okay good
J- We'll on our way, okay?
A- Alright
J- I'll see you in a bit
A- Okay. Bye
J- Bye

I hung up and put it back in my pocket. Man. These past few months have been weird. First, after five years of dating, Juliet breaks up with me. I meet Alex. She makes me feel so much better. I started to date her. She was stabbed by her ex boyfriend. Now, I am here with her, in a hospital. Yep. Then I started to hear something I definitely did not want to hear.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Things just happened and it was crazy. Yay! Chapter 22 is done!! On the next one! Sorry about the short chapter.