Chapter 17

"I'm Bored!" Cc complained. "We're almost almost at the hotel Cc. Just wait" Jake said. "But I'm boorreeddd! Let's play hide and seek" Cc said. "Yeah! Let's do it!" I said. "Really? Hide and seek? We aren't kids" Jake said. "Come on Jake! Remember this was our favorite game ever?" I asked pulling him up by the arm. "Ugh! Fine" he said. "I'm down for hide and seek" Ashley said. "Me too! Come on Andy" Jinxx said standing up. "Okay" he said. "Andy! You count!" Cc said already finding a place to hide. "Alright" he covered his eyes and stared to count. I hid under the small space in a table. He's tall, so he wont be able to find me. After a while, I heard yells and laughs. I saw feet walking around the kitchen. Fuck!

I covered my mouth muffle my breathing. "Guys! I can't find her!"Andy yelled. "What!?" I heard Jake scream. "She has to be here somewhere" he said. "I don't know!" Andy said. Aw. I felt bad. Once Jake was close enough, I grabbed his ankle form underneath the table. He shrieked in fear. "There she is" Andy said.  I let go of Jake's ankle and stood up. "How did I not find you?" Andy asked. "You're tall and I hid in a very short place" I said. He looked so confused. "I'm surprised that Jinxx didn't find find me" I said. He held out his arms. "What is that supposed to mean!?" He asked. I giggled. "I'm just kidding Jinxx" I said. He laughed. "Okay! Now it's Alex and Jinxx's turn!" Cc said running away. I rolled my eyes. "Come on Jinxx" we both closed our eyes and counted.

"Ready?" I heard Jinxx say as we finished counting. I nodded. We splitted up and started to look for everyone. Jinxx found CC and Ashley while I found Jake. All we had to find was Andy. There was only one place where I knew he would hide. I went to the bunk area and checked the highest bunk. There he was. Hiding in the bunk. "Really Andy?" I asked. "Hey. Took you a while didn't it" he said. "Come on" I said. "Give me a kiss" he said. "Really Andy" I said. He nodded. I groaned, but gave him what he wanted and kissed him softley. It lasted for a second until I pulled away "Come on. They'll start to wonder where we are. He jumped down the bunk and we both walked with the rest hand in hand.

Sorry for the short chapter. I have to update on my other stories and life is not the same anymore so yeah.
I'll try to update again.