Chapter 13

He pressed his nose against mine."I love you"he said."I love you too Batman"I said."Nooo. I'm your man "he said. I giggled and pulled away." Whatever Biersack "I said. He raised an eyebrow." Is that a challenge Pitts?"he asked."Maybe "I quickly jumped out of the bunk and ran." Hey!"Andy yelled chasing after me. I laughed dodging the obstacles that were in my way. I stopped at the end of the bus. He grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder. "No Andy!! Put me down" I yelled.

"Nope! I must show you that you are mine" he laid me on a small couch and hovered over me."Hello. Can I help you?"I asked."My lips are lonely"he said. I bit my lip. "And what should I do?" I asked. He smashed his lips into mine. I felt him smile into the kiss. I fucking loved this so much! He treats me so well!! I've always dreamt of having a guy like Andy. With Evan, all I wanted to do was to get the hell out of there. Why am I thinking about him right now? I should be focusing on Andy.

I pulled away. "Did I prove it?" He asked. I nodded and sat up."What's wrong?" He asked."Nothing "I said." Did I do something? "He asked. I grinned." No. I just...started to think about Evan"I said."Oh. Do you wanna talk about it"he intertwined his fingers into mine. "Like I told you, Evan was not the best boyfriend" I said."Yeah. The way you explained him, he sounds like a asshole "he said.

" He was more than that"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"He...abused me" I said."WHAT!?" He yelled."Shh!"I said not wanting Jake to hear. "I'm gonna fucking kill him" he said."As much as I want that, you can't because I love you and I don't want you to go to jail. Besides, he's gone. We're gonna be traveling everywhere. He won't be following me"I said."You're right"he said."Of course I am. I'm safe now Andy. He can't hurt me"I said. I could tell he became very agitated , so I kissed his cheek softly. "It's okay Andy. I'm gonna be okay".

" Sorry"he said. I grinned."Its fine"I said. He wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly."I'm so sorry for everything that happened to you. You don't deserve to have gone through that. You're to beautiful "he said." Thank you Andy "I said pulling away." I wonder if Ashley is done dying? "Andy asked." Should we check? "

"Yep!" We ran to the small kitchen area to find Ashley with his head down. "Is he dead?" I asked. Andy slowly walked up to Ashley and poked his side."He's alive. Just sleeping "he whispered." Should we wake him?"I asked. "I have an idea" Andy searched the cabinets until he found a pan and a long metal spoon. "Ready?" He said. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. He held it next to Ashley's ear and started to bang the spoon against the pan.

Ashley screeched and fell on the floor. Andy and I could not stop laughing. "I'm gonna kill you Biersack!" Ashley yelled. He chased Andy around the bus. Ashley tackled Andy down and pinned him on the floor. Jinxx and Jake walked."What the hell?"Jinxx asked."So is Andly real?"Jake asked. I laughed so hard, but covered my mouth. Jake walked to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Sorry to tell you this, but your boyfriend is gay" he said. I buried my head into his chest to muffle my laughs.

"You're gonna kill her!" Andy said. I laughed even harder. I lifted my head."Stop! My stomach is hurting "I said. Jinxx and Jake started to laugh hysterically! "Ashley let me go" Andy said. Ashley stood up and helped Andy stand up. He walked toward me, but I stepped back."No!"I laughed. I finally calmed down a bit."Okay. Okay. I'm okay"I said. Jake and Jinxx were still laughing."I'm not gay "he said." WHAT? Neither am I"Ashley said."It's okay Andy If you wanna come out right now"I said."I'm not gay!"he said. I giggled and pecked his lips."I know you're not. I'm just fucking with you "I said.

Okay so BVB came out with these little action figures and my mother said she might get them for me!! Yay!!❤❤❤