Chapter 20

"It's okay man. Just don't touch my girl" Andy said. Evan looked at me. "Sorry for grabbing you..Alex" he said. "Wait. How do you know her name?" Andy asked. Before I knew it, Andy was pushed into the wall and I was grabbed. "NO! STOP! HELP! HELP ME!" I yelled. He covered my mouth. "Shut up" He dragged Andy in a near by alley. "I've missed you Alex" he growled. "LET ME GO EVAN!" I yelled. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He said holding on to me. I held his arm and bit down hard. He screamed in pain, letting me go. I scurried to the waking Andy. "You little bitch!" He growled. I looked at Andy. "Are you okay?" I whispered. "Yes. You?" He asked. I nodded. Evan grabbed me and threw me behind him. "'No! Evan STOP!" I tried to get to Andy, but he pushed me aside, making me slide against the floor. "No!" I heard Andy say. "Why are you dating this slut! All she does is bring you harm" he sneered. "She's not a slut. She's never cheat in me! Ever!" Andy yelled. "Oh really?" He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong. I felt his hand creep up my shirt. SHIT! I opened my mouth and bit his tounge has hard as I could. He threw me on the ground and threw a few punches at me. "Now. It's your turn" he said to Andy. Andy quickly stood up and pushed him away from me. "Get away from her!" Andy growled. "Ooo. You're pissed off aren't you?" He asked. I saw Evan pull out a pocket knife from the back of his back pocket. "Andy" I barely whispered. Everything was like in slow motion. I happened to jump in front of Andy just in time to save him from the stab. The pain was unbearable. I fell slowly. "No!" I heard Andy yell. He caught me and held me in his arms. "My job is done"Evan ran off leaving Andy crying and me dying. " Oh my god" Andy voice was shaky. He pulled out his phone and called an ambulance. Andy started to panic.

"You're gonna be okay Alex" he cried. "Andy...I'm sleepy" I said slowly. "No! You can't go to sleep. Not yet baby" he said. I placed my blood covered hand on his cheek. "I love you Andy" I said. "I love you too baby girl"he said. He placed his lips on mine kissing me softly. He pulled away after a short while. I heard sirens close by. " They're almost here, just hang on"he said. "I love you..." I took my final breath. Then, everything went white.

Andy's P O V-

"I love you..." I felt her body go cold. She closed her eyes letting a tear fall down her beautiful face. No. She wasn't moving. "Alex! ALEX! NO!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!"I cried. I held her close to me, letting my tears fall down. I saw the ambulance service come. "Sir, you need to let us take her" he said. "NO!" I yelled. I felt two guys grab me and pulled off her. "NO! STOP!" I yelled. They places her on a girni and put her in the truck. "You may come sir if you would like" a female nurse said. I hurries in the truck. We were off. I pulled out my phone and called Jake.

J- Jake
A- Andy

J- Hello?
A- Jake!
J- What's going on Andy?
A- I-It's Alex
J- WHAT HAPPENED!!
A- Just come to the hospital! Hurry!
J- Oh my god! I'm on my way!

I held her small hand. "Please stay with me Alex!" I cried. They did all these things to her, but nothing. Once we got to the hospital, they rushed her out of the truck and into a room in the hospital. I had to wait in the waiting room. I cried into my hands. "Please! Please let this be a dream!" I said to myself. "Andy?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw the boys. "Where is she!? Is she okay!? What happened?" Jake was asking a million questions. "We were having a great time, until Evan grabbed us. He was going hurt me, but she took the blow. Everything was fine. It's my fault. I should've been the one in that emergency room" I cried. "Andy! She's gonna be okay. She's been through a lot. She'll pull through" he said. "I know" I said. We waited and waited. It seemed like it was forever. "Alex Pitts" the front lady called out. We all stood up and bolted to the front desk. "Is she okay!?" Jake asked. "The doctor said they revived her, but she's in a coma" she said. I felt as if my world came crashing down. "No..." I quietly said. "I'm very sorry sir. You may see her if you'd like" she said. We went one at a time. I wanted to go last. Once it was my turn, I almost fell to the floor when I saw her. She looked lifeless. "Alex, baby. I'm so sorry. I should've been the one on this bed" I cried. A tear had fell on her arm. "Please wake up. I need you. You're the light in my black heart. Please" I sobbed.

Jake came into the room. "Come on Andy. We need to go back to the hotel. Tomorrow is the concert" he said. I forgot about the concert. "Okay. Just give me a few minutes" I said. He nodded and I looked back at her. "I'll be back tomorrow okay baby. I wish you could see us" I pecked her cold yet soft lips. "Good bye" I walked out of the room slowly.

I cried while writing this. It's so sad. I know the picture is Andy and Juliet. Just use your imagination and pretend it's not Juliet