Chapter 27

"Alex?". Her body was trying to move as if she was stuck in that position. "Alex!! Hey..HEY! DOCTOR! HEY! SOMEONE!! SHE'S WAKING UP! DOCTOR!!" Her doctor and a few nurses ran in. "My god!". "Mr. Biersack, I'm gonna need you to step outside please"a nurse said. "No! I need to be here!"I said. "Sir, we need space. Please wait outside"she said again. I sighed but compiled.

Alex's P O V-

I can't move. It's like I'm retrained onto something. "Alex!" That voice. It sounds familiar. Andy? I tried moving but it felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest. I couldn't move or breathe. "Come on Ms. Pitts. Stay with us" A female voice said. What's going on? I tried opening my eyes, but it was so difficult. My hands were shaking as I tried to move around. A hand grabbed mine, but it was very unfamiliar. "Come on Ms. Pitts!" a female voice said. Who are these people? I need to get out of here. My eyes snapped open, but quickly shut due to the bright light above me. Was I in heaven. Is heaven real? Heads started to cover the bright light. Did I get abducted by aliens? Three was only one thing I could really get out. "Jake..." all I wanted was my brother right now.

  "We can't get your brother right now, but soon. How are you feeling?"the doctor frantically asked.  "Water.."I whispered out.  "You can't have water yet" well shit! What can I fucking have!? I need Jake...wait. What about Andy? "Andy.." I tried to move, but there was a bunch of wires holding me down. "Please relax Ms. Pitts. Go get Mr. Jake Pitts"the doctor said to a nurse. They all started to work on my body. "Heart rate is normal" said one nurse. "You're a lucky one Ms. Pitts" the doctor said. "What... happened?" I asked. "You were stabbed. They caught Mr. Evan so you're gonna be okay. You're boyfriend called the ambulance" Evan? It all hit me. I saved Andy. I saw Evan get away. How could they have caught him? That means...no more terror. He's gone. Thank god.

   "Alex!" Jake rushed into the room. "Jake" tears started to fall down my face.  He ran to my side and hugged me tightly. "Oh my god Alex! I was so worried. You weren't waking up" we were both crying. "How long?" I asked. He hesitated. "A month". A month!? Oh my god! "Alex" Jake pulled away revealing my loves face. "Andy.."

I am so sorry I haven't updates. I have writers block. I have absolute no idea what to write for the next chapter. Here's this chapter for now. 👌❤