Chapter 5

I pulled away from the hug."Better?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. I put my hand on his cheek. "You'll be okay Andy. Don't let one person ruin your life. She doesn't deserve your love and tears" I said. He smiled. "Thank you Alex" he said."No problem buddy" I said. He laughed."Come on. Let's go with the rest" I said. I was gonna get out of the bunk, but he grabbed my wrist. "Wait!" He asked. I looked at him. "C-Can we talk some more?" He asked. Awww. "Why?" I asked."I just feel more comfortable with you"he said. "Alright" I said. He pulled me closer to him."Have you been...you know"I asked."Cutting? No. I'm not about that"He said."Good. I know how you feel. When I was younger, I used to date this guy. His name was Evan and he was an asshole to me in middle school, but in high school he asked me out. Turns out, he never loved me and be cheated on me with some other girl. Jake ended up beating him and now Evan has a kid with the same girl. He got her pregnant right after he broke up with me"I said."I'm sorry"he said."Don't be. He was an asshole"I said."Did you cry?"He asked."Um...yeah, but I soon got over it "I said." I wish I could get over someone that quickly "he said." And you can. Let music be your escape. My escape was Jake. I knew that he was there for me and he will never leave me"I said.

"Can you be my escape?" He asked."Of course I will. You can talk to me about anything. Even if you wanna know how babies are made. I'll tell you "I said. He smirked." I already know, so I don't need you to tell me"he said."Good because I don't wanna talk about that"I said. We both laughed."Lets go"I said grabbing his hand. I pulled him out of the bunk and we walked to the guys. They all stared at us with wide eyes. I then realized, Andy and I were holding hands. I quickly took my hand away and Andy scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Whoo!! Andy and Alex sitting in a tree!K.I.S.S.I.N.G! F-"
"I swear to god Ashley!" I said. Him and CC started to laugh. "Andex is real!! I repeat! Andex is real!" Cc yelled. "Cristina Coma! Shut the hell up!" Andy said. They kept on laughing. Jake though, did not look amused."Jake"I said. He looked at me then at Andy. I grabbed Jake's arm and pulled him into another room."What the fuck Alex!"he wisperd yelled."Jake! We're not dating. I was talking to him in his bunk and we walked here to you guys. I had grabbed his hand so be could follow me "I said." Are you sure?"he asked."Yes Jake. There is nothing going on between Andy and I" I said. He sighed in relief." Okay"he said.

We returned to the guys still laughing and a red face Andy."Ashley? Do you want your balls to be chopped off?"I asked. He stopped laughing and shook his head."Then shut up "I said and they all did." Thank you. Andy and I are not dating. Are we clear?"I asked."Yes"Cc, Ashley, and Jinxx said together."Okay"I said. We all sat down and started to talk once again. Thankfully, not about me. I sorta spaced out and started to think about something else. My father. Only Jake knows my secret. I didn't want to add that my father used to beat me whenever he got drunk. My father never raped me, but the terror of your father beating you is heartbreaking. Jake was my saviour. I could talk to him about anything. He helped me stop cutting. He took away my blades and gave me comfort. I will never forget that. I didn't want to tell the guys because I was afraid. I can't trust them. Not yet. And Andy. I'm his escape. I need to be like Jake. I have to help him with his problems so he won't turn out like me.

I felt someone nudge on my arm. I snapped back into reality and looked at the person."Are you okay?"Jake asked."Hmm. Uh yeah. Sorry. I just spaced out"I said."You space out a lot"Cc said."I tend to when I see or hear something and I just start to think about it way to long" I said. Ashley chuckled. "Looks like we have another Andy" he said. They all laughed."Cool!" Jinxx said. Andy's eyes met mine. I stared into his icy blue eyes. Wow. Wait! No! I looked away. I can't be! Am I falling for Andy?

So what do you guys think!! Is Alex Falling for Andy? And if she is, will Jake allow it?
Find out in the next chapter!! Byeeeeee! BVB ARMY FOR LIFE!!
❤❤