Chapter 16

"Come on. Let's go with the others" he said grabbing my hand. We walked to the small hang out area kind of thing. "There they are!" Ashley said."Are you guys done eating each others faces?" Cc asked. "Shut up Cc" Andy said. "Hey! It's true" he said. Andy started to chase Cc. Oh my god. What was I gonna do with them? I sat next to Jake and watched them."Hey Kiddo. How's this tour been going so far?"he asked."So good! I'm so happy that you let me go"I said."You were the one who begged me"he said. I smiled."Do you miss Ernie and Trixy?"I asked. "My Children? Yes. Very much" he said. I laughed."Thank you so much Jake. For taking me. I've never been this happy in a long time"I said. "You're welcome Alex. I'm happy that you're happy" he said. I rested my head on his shoulder. "So...were you guys eating each others faces?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and played with my fingers."No! Well...yes. Yes and No! We talked about things and we kissed"I said. Andy walked into the room with Cc clinging on him. Strands of Andy's hair was covering his face and Cc was making a weird face. "Um...What are you doing Cc?" Jake asked."KOALA HUG!"he yelled. I laughed."CC. Get off of me"Andy said. "NO!" He screamed. I giggled and tried to pull Cc off of Andy. Cc clunged on him like his life depended on it."Cc! Let him go!"I giggled. Jake had to help me out."NOOOOOOOOOOO!!? "He yelled. Ashley and Jinxx and to help out. " Oh my god! He's stuck"Ashley said."I'll never let go"Cc said. "Cc! Get off!" Andy said."No!"he said."I'm sorry Andy. We can't get him off"Jinxx said. "I have an idea!" I started to tickle Cc's sides. He shrieked in laughed and let him go landing on his butt."Finally!"Andy said. "Sorry Cc" I said."Its fine. I have all tour to give Koala hugs"he said standing up. "Greaatt" Jake said. "Hey! That's the perks of being Cc" he said. "Well the perks aren't so great" Ashley said. "Well then" Cc said. I giggled. I loved my weirdos.

Sorry for the short chapter! I have no ideas. Mehhh! Currently listening to World of Sacrifice by Black Veil Brides!