EPILOGUE

BECKY'S POV

It's time. I'm nervous as hell. I have Carl, Logan's father giving me away because my father doesn't want anything to do with my life anymore. So what if I had a kid at 19, how cares if I'm getting married at 20? I don't and nobody here does. I've invited all my brothers, they're here wether dad likes it or not. He's probably off banging that... UGH! I hate her so much. I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. Colette, Kayli, Carlie are my bridesmaids and Avia is my maid-of-honour. Brailee and Emmi are the flower girls and Brock is the ring barrier.

"You looks stunning" Colette told me.

"Thank you, I'm so nervous" I told her.

"Don't be, Logan loves you, and he wants to be with you for the rest of his life" Carlie told me. I smiled, then there's a knock on the door. Kayli opened the door, and Carl walked in.

"It's time" He told us.

"We'll meet you out there" Kayli told me. I nodded my head.

"You look stunning my dear. Are you really to become a Butler?" Carl asked.

"I'm ready. I know I've always been a part of this family from day one" I told him. We walked to the ceremony. I saw Logan up there; he looks stunning in his tux.

SKIP TO THE VOWS

"Becky, the moment I first met you at work, I fell for you legit. I knew that I was going to marry you; I know I was going to have my first child with you. I want to be your friend, your best friend, your lover and your husband. You mean the whole world to me and no-body is going to take that away from me. Yes we have our ups and downs, but what relationship doesn't. Yes you are going to have panic attacks, but I'm going to be there to stop them from escalating. Words can't describe on how much I love you, but this ring will" Logan said. I felt a tear run down my left cheek.

"Logan, the first time I watched you on a YouTube video was... when you were like 15 years old... thanks Shay. I thought you were going to be your typical surfer, but when I found out that you are from here, in Idaho, and then my thoughts changed. When I "tripped" you at work I felt this instant connection, a connection that scared me. A connection that I never felt before. You were my first everything... well not first boyfriend. But my first friend, first best friend, first lover, first engagement and now first and hopefully last marriage and my first baby girl and the one on the way. You helped me through fun times and low time. I love you Logan McKay Butler" I told him. I saw his eyes widen at the news I gave him.

"With these rings and the power invested in me you may kiss your bride"

Logan pulled me closer and kissed me, I heard cheering and clapping. Shay the loudest of course, I pulled away and smiled at him.

"I love you" I whispered to him.

"I love you too" Logan told me. Logan grabbed my hand and we walked back down the aisle.

Life is great. I have my husband, my baby girl Amelia and another on the way... Oh and the dogs.

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating. I can't think of anything else to write. I've been very busy with school and moving, 12.6k readers and 127 votes. That's crazy, I never thought this story would get that many. I want to thank everyone that has read and voted for this story.