Chapter 13

A/N: I know that this is a big jump but I don’t think you’d want to go threw the pregnancy so it’s a 8 month jump… sorry

LOGAN’S POV

“Hey guys so it’s 3 in the morning, Becky and I are on our way to the hospital to get this girl out of mummy’s tummy so she can meet all of her family. Thank the lord that this hospital has Wi-Fi so we can listen to music”

“Quietly” Becky said.

“Quietly as Becky said. She’s got her phone so she can keep distracted from the contractions” I said and looked at the lights.

“I can not wait to get the little one out and have her in my arms” Becky said.

“I can not wait as well. I just want to thank you guys for supporting and giving us baby stuff at VidCon, we love you guys” I told them. I heard Becky giggle.

“What?” I asked her.

“I just texted Kayli, Colette, Laurie and Carlie and they are all like we’re on our way” She told me.

“To tell you guys the truth, I’m more nervous than Becky… and she’s having the baby” I said and looked over at Becky.

BECKY’S POV

I’m reading all the tweeted that are coming in, I’m nervous and excited about having this baby. I watched when Colette had Rocktard and Brotard and I’m nervous. I saw tweets from Zoella and most British YouTubers. I tweeted them back saying thanks and all that. Logan pulled up to the hospital, I got out of the car and got my blanket because it will get could.

“Logan push the button” I told

him.

“Where is it?” Logan asked me. I walked over to the button and pushed it.

“Oh” Logan said. I walked back over to the door and I heard a buzzer noise. I opened the door, we walked to the desk.

“Logan and Becky correct?” The nurse asked us. We nodded our heads, she told us the room number and level it’s on. We got to the room and I need to pee.

“Babe can you hand the gown please?” I asked him.

“Sure” Logan gave me the gown and I walked into the toilet. I did my business, put the gown on and walked out, I laid on the bed with my phone in my hands on twitter. I heard the door open and I saw Shay’s head pop in.

“Hey” Logan said, I smiled and weaved a little bit. I locked my phone and threw it at my bag and it missed and bounced off the lounge and onto the floor. I looked at it and shook my head, I looked back and saw Shay, Colette, Laurie, Brailee and Kayli.

“Where’s Carlie?” I asked them.

“She’s waiting with dad and the guys. Avia and Emmi are still asleep” Shay told me

“How you feeling sweetie?” Colette asked me. I then felt another contraction, and this one hurt.

“It hurts so bad” I told her. Logan grabbed my hand.

“Did that hurt more?” Logan asked. I nodded my head.

“Okay I’m all good now” I said.

~Skip birth~

I’m so relieved that everything went smoothly. She’s a healthy baby, she’s 8 pounds. The nurse handed her to me and we did the skin on skin thing.

“I love her so much” I said to everyone.

“What are you going to name her?” Laurie asked Logan and I.

“Amelia Kayli Butler” I told them.

“I’ll go get the Kayli and Casey” Shay told me. I nodded my head, I looked down at Amelia and kissed her head.

“You did great babe” Logan said to me and kissed my head.

“I love you” He told me.

“I love you too” I told him.

“Look she’s opening her eyes. Aww they’re a blue colour” Logan said. Then the door opened and Shay, Kayli and Casey walked in.

“She’s so adorable” Kayli said.

“What did you name her?” Casey asked me.

“Amelia Kayli Butler. We want you and Kayli to be the god parents” Logan told them. Kayli started tearing up.

“Are you serious?” Kayli asked me. I nodded my head.

“Of course we will” Casey told us.

“How much does she weigh?” Kayli asked.

“8 pounds” I told her. I handed Amelia over to Logan.

“I’m so tired” I them.

“Yeah, it’s always like that when you have a baby” Colette told me.

“She got Becky’s looks, Logan’s hair and eyes” Shay said.

“Alright we’re going to clean her off” The nurse told us. Logan handed her over and they walked out.

“We’re going to get something to eat” Laurie told me. I nodded my head and they walked out.

“We made a beautiful baby” Logan told me.

“Yes we did” I gave him a kiss. When they brought Amelia back, I fed her and I did not know what to do.

“Logan can you please get Colette?” I asked Logan.

“Sure” Logan walked out of the room and a few seconds later he walked back in with Colette. On the first go, everything went smoothly.

“Wow you’re a natural” Colette told me.

“You think?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, Carlie had trouble with Cooper and Kayli with Brailee” Colette told me. I smiled and looked down at Amelia and smiled at her. After I fed her covered back up and the doctor came in.

“Alright, Amelia’s birth certificate is in the folder. Every two months come in so she can get her shots, You’ll have this booklet that you must bring every time you come here for Amelia’s check-ups” The doctor said.

“Okay, when do they come home?” Logan asked.

“Well since it’s you guys first child, they can go home tonight, but we’ll most likely call to check up and see how everything is settling” The doctor said.

“I’ll go with them and help at home” Colette told the doctor.

“Alright, congratulations with Amelia” The doctor told us and walked out.

“Alright I’m going to help you walk at first” Colette told me. I handed Amelia to Logan and Colette helped me up off of the bed and I started walking at a slow pace.

“You’re doing good” Colette told me. I smiled and started walking on my own. I got dressed, Logan carried Amelia and Colette carried the bag and my blanket. I walked up to the desk and signed myself out. Colette put Amelia in the car seat, Logan helped me into the car and covered me with the blanket. He started driving home which didn’t take long, it’s the same distance as when Logan goes to school. We got inside and I sat on one of the chairs in the babies room.

“You don’t have to stay you know” I told Colette.

“I want to be here for you since your not only a new mother, but you are a young new mother” I Colette told me.

“You guys okay?” I looked up and over at Logan.

“Yeah, get some rest babe” I told him.

“Alright” Logan kissed my head and then Amelia and hugged Colette and Daxton.

“She’d need feeding soon” Colette told me.

I sighed and looked down at Amelia. This is going to be a long night.