Chapter 3

BECKY’S POV

I woke up and saw that Logan is still asleep. I got out of the bed and walked downstairs, I saw Colette getting Daxton’s food ready. I heard him start fussing around, I walked over putting my hair up and picked him up.

“Hey buddy” I span around and I heard him giggle. Then Shay came in vlogging.

“Look it’s Brotard with Becky. As yous don’t know Becky is one of Logan’s friends from work. Her dad is my dad’s friend from back when he went to High School. So she’s a family friend in the long run” Shay said. I waved to the camera while eating a piece of mango.

“Do you wanna feed Brotard?” Colette asked me.

“Sure” I smiled at her. I set Brotard in his high chair and started feeding him. I felt someone wrap their arms around my shoulders.

“Morning Logan” I told Logan.

“How did you know it was me?” Logan asked me.

“You’re the only one that would do that” I told him and smiled up at him. I finished feeding Brotard and wiped his face clean. I picked him and started dancing with him. I handed him to Colette as Avia and the rest of the kids came down the stairs.

“Alright since everyone’s down here. Casey, Logan, Ron and I are going for a hike. Who wants to come?” Shay asked us.

“Me” I called out and bolted out the door, I ran home to change and get spear clothes to change. I grabbed my bag and walked back. I put my clothes in Logan’s room and walked down.

“And here’s Becky. I’m pretty sure Shay has introduced her on his channel. She’s coming on the hike with us today” Logan said to the camera.

“You wanna put you water bottle in my bag?” I asked him.

“Yeah, it’s on the counter” He told me. I walked over and got his bottle and put it in my bag.

“Becky tell them about yourself” Logan flipped the camera on me.

“Well as you guys know I’m Becky, I work with Logan. I’m 18 years old. I have 7 brothers and I love dogs” I shrugged.

“Yeah, she’s a little shy but you’ll warm up to her” Logan said.

“Alright into the car you guys” Shay called out. Logan grabbed the bag and we got in the back. I put my sunglasses on cause the sun was shining in my eyes.

“Where are we going for the hike?” I asked Logan.

“Water fall hiking” Logan told me. I smiled and took a selfie with Logan, I uploaded it to Instagram. I locked my phone and Shay started vlogging.

“Alright we’re on our way to the start of the trail. We’ve got everyone here other than Casey and them. In the way, way back with have Princesstard, Sontard, Callie, Babytard, Logan and Becky. Then we have Rocktard, Gage and Cooper in the back and then we have Ron” Shay said. Shay pulled over at the start of the trail. Logan got out and helped me out, I helped Babytard and Logan helped Princesstard. Logan grabbed the bag and we set off.

We’ve been walking for a couple of hours and we got halfway. I looked out at the scenery, I sat down and took a deep breath. It’s been a while since I’ve been on a hike. Logan sat next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

“It’s so beautiful” I told him.

“Yeah it is” I heard him. I looked up and saw Logan looking at me. We slowly lend in but got interrupted.

“Alright we’re moving on” Shay’s voice called out. I pulled back and walked ahead.

LOGAN’S POV

I watched Becky walk a head with Avia. I sighed and got up. I looked over at Shay and he was with Gavin.

“Thanks Shay” I thought to myself. I started walking again, I kept watching Becky.

“Make out with her already” Shay told me.

“I was going to kiss her back at the cliff if you didn’t call out” I told him.

“Sorry dude. Maybe another time” Shay patted my back and walked ahead.

“She probably doesn’t even like me like that” I thought and carried on walking.

BECKY’S POV

“So you like my Uncle Logan?” Avia asked me.

“I’ve only known him from a day Avia” I told her.

“So, maybe it’s love at first sight” Avia told me. I smiled and shook my head.

“Okay but you can’t tell him” I told her.

“I won’t, I pinkie swear” Avia held out her pinkie. I linked mine and we squeezed.

“What are you two pinkie swearing about over there?” I heard Shay.

“It’s a pinkie swear dad. I can’t tell” Avia told her dad. I laughed.

LOGAN’S POV

Alright so it’s getting dark. Becky and I are in Casey’s car with the heater cranking because it’s freezing outside. Casey dropped us off at mum and dad’s place, we walked in. Becky went to go have a shower and I started editing the vlog. Becky came out in her clothes and sat on the bed.

“Why don’t you go to sleep? You look tired” I told her.

“Are you sure?” She asked me. I nodded my head.

“Yeah I’m sure” I told her. 

“Thanks” She told me and fell asleep. I continued editing.