Chapter 9

BECKY’S POV

We’re back in Idaho. Brailee didn’t end up coming with us because she changed her mind, but we’re were okay with that. Logan is asleep upstairs because we didn’t come home until 6 in the morning. I’m awake because I drove the first half and then slept the rest of the way. It is now 10 in the morning and everyone minus Logan are up.

“Hey we’re thinking about going to the park. You wanna come?” Steve asked me.

“Sure” I nodded my head. I walked up the stairs to get my shoes, I saw Logan getting up.

“Morning” I told him.

“What is the time?” Logan asked me.

“10, everyone’s going to the park. You wanna come?” I asked him.

“Yeah, I need to get up because my sleeping patterns get stuffed up” Logan told me. I slipped my shoes on. We walked down the stairs and all headed to the park. I slipped on one of Logan’s jackets that was in the car. I am trying so hard not to fall asleep at this point because I am so tired, I don’t know why I didn’t go to sleep when we got home. The kids were running around and the guys are kicking the football around. I felt my phone buzz, I took it out of my pocket and saw it was a Facebook message from a friend from high school.

Hey Becky, just letting you know that our high school reunion is 2 months

Great! I really don’t want to go to a bloody high school reunion. I groaned.

“What’s wrong?” Carlie asked me.

“My high school reunion is in 2 months. I don’t want to go” I told them.

“Isn’t your high school in Australia?” Colette asked me. I nodded my head.

“I don’t want to go because I know there’s going to be drama” I told them and shook my head.

“You don’t have to go. Just say your super busy and can’t make it” Kayli told me.

“I will be super busy. Logan and I are going to start looking for houses tomorrow” I told them.

“Aww, if you need help you can always ask us” Carlie told me. I smiled at them. The wind started picking up so we decided to get back home. We rushed inside when it started to rain, Shay let Zeke, Molly and Coby inside. Logan turned the fire on and Laurie started making lunch. I snuggled up on the lounge. After we finished lunch, the girls and I started watching a movie. Halfway through I fell asleep.

LOGAN’S POV 

I looked over and saw Becky asleep. I walked over and picked her up, I took her to the room and laid her down. I looked at her sleeping peacefully. I kissed her forehead and walked out.