Chapter 16 Pt I

BECKY’S POV

“I don’t know about you guys but I’m excited about VidCon, can you believe it that I’m at my first VidCon? Anyways Logan, Amelia and I are in out hotel room about to go to the pool and meet a bunch of YouTubers hopefully. Logan’s going to do some tricks and stuff” I said the to camera and turned it off. I put my bikini on along with a loose cropped top. I walked over to Amelia, started tickling her stomach and she started laughing. I put sunscreen on her and put her ladybug swimsuit on her.

“Babe you ready?” Logan asked me.

“Yeah” I picked up Amelia and grabbed the camera. Logan and I started walking to the elevator, Logan continued to vlogging. The elevator open and reviled Zoe, Alfie, Joey, Louis, Jack and Finn and Tyler.

“Hey” Zoe said.

“Hey” I smiled back. Amelia made a noise, I looked at Logan and he was talking.

“Logan I think she wants to be on the camera” I told him.

“You guys heading down to the pool?” Alfie asked us.

“Yeah” I said and moved my head away from Amelia.

“You alright?” Louis asked me.

“Yeah, she’s at the head butting stage” I told him.

“She’s such a cutie” Zoe said and started playing with Amelia’s fingers.

“Do you wanna hold her?” I asked Zoe.

“Are you sure?” Zoe asked me.

“Of course” I told her, I handed Amelia over to Zoe.

“She’s such a cute baby” Alfie told us.

“I think you guys would be great parents” Logan said. I laughed and shook my head.

“Yeah we’re not having a kid anytime soon” Alfie said.

“That’s what we said” I told them, We all walked out of the elevator.

“Alright so Jack, Finn, Alfie, Zoe and I were just in the elevator and we ran into Logan Butler and Becky Jones” Louis turned the camera towards us.

“Hey” I waved at the camera.

“What’s gup guys” Logan waved.

“Zoe’s holding Amelia their gorgeous baby girl” Louis said. We got to the pool, Logan started doing what he wants to do and I sat in the hot tub with Amelia. I grabbed the camera and started vlogging.

“Alright so Logan, Amelia and I are down at the pool. I’m sitting in the hot tub and Logan’s shooting for his channel. We ran into The Harries Twins, Louis, Alfie and Zoe in the elevator on our way down here. Amelia’s loving the hot tub” I started filming her.

“Aunt Becky” I heard someone. I turned the camera around and filmed the Shaytards.

“Look who it is. It’s the Shaytards” I said. I handed the camera to Princesstard and got out of the hot tub. I walked over to Colette and sat next to her.

“Oops, Aunt Becky I accidently dropped your camera in the pool” Avia said.

“It’s waterproof. Tell Logan to get it unless you want too” I told her. She nodded her head.

“So how’s everything going?” Colette asked me.

“It’s going great. We’re trying to get this one to walk” I told her.

“Yeah that’s the fun thing. But once they start to run, that’s were it get interesting” Colette told me I nodded in agreement.

“That’s why when she started running we’re going to get pull-ups” I told her.