Chapter 6

BECKY’S POV

I woke up and I felt my pillow move. Pillows don’t move unless you moved them yourself. I looked up and saw a sleeping Logan. He had one arms wrapped around me and the other under his head, his head was turned towards the window. I slowly got out of his arms and walked into the bathroom, I took my hair down and put it up in a milk braid and I brushed my teeth. I looked over and saw Logan.

“Logan, can I talk with you?” I asked him as he walked into the bathroom.

“Sure, what’s up?” He asked me, I sat on the counter.

“I was wondering if you would move in with me. I wanna move out of that house away from her but I can’t live on my own before of the anxiety and panic attacks” I told him.

“I would love to move in with you, but we’d talk to my mum after lunch” Logan told me. I smiled slightly at him and rested my forehead on his shoulder. I got off the counter and walked into the room, I grabbed fresh clothes and got changed. I walked down the stairs and make a bowl of fruit, I lean against the counter. I saw a tired Brock came down the stairs, he doesn’t wake up until like 8 and it’s 7.

“Becky” I heard Brock call my name.

“Yeah” I said.

“I had a bad dream” Brock told me. I picked him and I let him rest his head on my shoulder.

“It’s okay, I’m here” I told him. I walked over to the lounge and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around myself and sat on the recliner. I turned the TV on and put the volume on low, I looked down at Brock and saw him asleep. I kissed his forehead and started watching cartoons. I heard footsteps walk into the kitchen, I looked over and Shay.

“Hey, why is Brock down here?” Shay asked me.

“He had a nightmare” I told him, Shay nodded his head.

“Do you wanna come on a bike rid with Logan, Casey, Ron and I?” Shay asked me.

“I promised the girls that I’d spend the day with her while the parents do whatever they wants” I told him.

“Aww that’s nice of you” Shay told me and sat the other recliner.

“Hey you guys need time to yourselves, and I don’t mind” I told him, I felt Brock move around. I saw him open his eyes.

“Hey buddy” Shay said. Brock moved from my lap to Shay, then Cooper came over and sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around him and he rested his head on my shoulder.

“Where’s Carlie and Steve?” I asked Shay.

“Still asleep” Shay told me. I nodded my head. Around 9 everyone started coming down. Logan was already down stairs.

“There’s Cooper, I was wondering where he was” Carlie told me.

“Alright, come on you. We’re training” Shay smacked Logan’s foot. Logan moaned and got up off the lounge.

“We’ll talk with here after alright?” Logan asked me. I nodded my head and he walked off, Cooper got off my lap and walked over to Carlie. I got up.

“Brailee, Avia and Emmi. Come with me” I told them. I walked up to Logan’s room and took my camera out.

“Do you think I should make YouTube videos?” I asked them.

“Yes” They said.

“Alright, let’s make a YouTube Video” I told them. I got my phone and tweeted.

@BeckyJonesIsMe send in your question to get to know me more at #BeckyMore

Then the questions came flying in, my god. I picked out 25 questions, I then set the camera up on Logan’s tripod. I started messing around with my phone and I started looking up finger monkeys, don’t know why but I like them. I looked up.