Chapter 12

BECKY’S POV

Okay so it’s been a week since Logan and I found out that we’re going to have a child, so I’m a months along. I have to tell my family what going on and I know there will be a fight between Bianca and I, there always is. I walked down stairs and saw the kids playing around, yeah Brailee, Avia, Gage and Cooper stayed over last night. I walked to the kitchen, and started making breakfast for myself and the kids.

“Hey we’re here” I heard Shay. Casey and Shay are here to pick the kids up before we go to the park.

“Kitchen” I called back. I put the yoghurt into the bowls with some muesli and picked it up.

“Morning Becky” Shay kissed my head.

“Morning, you guys want some?” I asked them.

“Sure” Casey said. I got two more bowls out and started making to more.

“Kids, breakfast” I called out, they came running in and started eating. Once they finished, Brailee started washing them. I turned to Shay and Casey and sighed.

“What’s wrong?” Casey asked me.

“It’s just about today. I know there is going to be an argument, but I’m not worried about what Bianca says, it’s my dad” I told them.

“Let’s just hope he’s okay with it, but the thing is, what if he’s not okay with it?” Shay asked me.

“I don’t know. I want my dad to be apart of the baby’s life, but if be doesn’t accept the fact that I’m pregnant then I don’t want him in Logan and I’s baby’s life. I know the rest of my family will accept it” I told them.

“Just know that we will be with you through out this” Casey told me.

“I know” I smiled at them.

“Alright kids, in the car” Casey called out, I just laughed, I walked up the stairs and saw Logan still asleep. I smiled and walked over to him.

“Babe, wake up we’re going to the park” I told him.

“I don’t want to get up” Logan said.

“Babe, I’m telling my family about the baby. I need you there with me” I told Logan.

“Alright, I’m up” Logan said. I gave him a kiss and got changed, I pinched one of Logan’s jumpers and we walked to the car. Logan started driving to the park and I saw all the kids running around, I got out and walked over to Kayli, Colette, Laurie and Carlie.

“Hey how you feeling?” Kayli asked me.

“I’m good, barely having morning sickness” I told her.

“Wait, your pregnant?” Laurie asked me.

“Oh right, I forgot that Shay, Casey, Colette, Kayli and Logan only know. Yeah, we found out last week. I’m a month along”  I told Laurie.

“Oh honey, congratulations, I’m going to have 10 grandkids now” Laurie said with tears in her eyes.

“Aww, Laurie” I gave her a hug. I sat back down next to Carlie.

“Are you nervous?” Colette asked me.

“Yeah, I’m really scared on how my dad with react” I told them. I saw my other brothers pull up with Lisa and Paige.

“Derek! Jaxson!” I ran over to the and hugged them.

“Hey sissy. How are you? Dad told us that you moved out” Jaxson told me.

“Yeah, I got a house with my boyfriend” I told them.

“Oh yeah Logan” Derek said.

“Lisa, Paige” I gave them a hug.

“Hey Becky, how are you?” Lisa asked me.

“Good, come on. I’ll introduce you to the Butler family” I pulled them over to the table.

“Guys gather around” I called out. Brailee came over and hugged me.

“Guys these are my older brothers Derek and Jaxson and their fiancée’s Lisa and Paige. Guys this is Shay, Casey, Laurie, Carl, Steve, Carlie, Colette and Kayli. Then we have Casey and Kayli’s kids Brailee, Gage and Winston. Then we have Shay and Colette’s kids Gavin, Avia, Emmi, Brock and Daxton. Then we have Carlie and her kid Cooper. Steve is dating Carlie… and you’ve met Logan threw Skype” I told them.

“Big family” Paige said.

“Yes it does get crazy sometimes. But they grow on you” Laurie said.

“Do you know if dad and all that are coming?” I asked Derek.

“Not that I know of. Let me give him a call” Derek said and started calling dad. I sat down and Logan stood behind me. I rested my head against his stomach and he bent over and I took his hat and put it on my head.

“Dad’s on his way with the kids and her” Derek told me.

“Great, I truly don’t want her apart of this” I told him, okay now I’m having second thoughts about this. I saw my dad pull up, all the kids ran out and then Bianca and dad. I looked up at Logan.

“I don’t think I can do this” I told him.

“Hey, you’ve held this off for a week and your already a month along. It’s now or never. Plus you have 6 guys that will take your side if your dad doesn’t agree” Logan told me. I buried my face in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

“You’ll do fine” Logan told me. I felt a hand on my back, I turned my head and saw Colette.

“It’s time” She told me, I sighed and looked towards my dad.

“Becky” Dad said.

“Dad” I said.

“So what’s the news that everyone basically know?” Dad asked.

“Not everyone knows” I told him.

“Get on with it. I have a pedicel appointment in an hour” Bianca told me.

“Why don’t you leave then, no-one likes you” Lisa said. Bianca glared at Lisa.

“Fine whatever, I’m pregnant there, now you can go” I told her.

“I told you that they moved in together because she’s pregnant” Bianca scoffed.

“For your information Ms. Scoff, she’s a month pregnant they bought the house before she got pregnant” Colette told her.

“How could you be so irresponsible?” Dad asked me.

“Dad I’m an adult” I told him.

“Your 19 years old Becky” Dad told me.

“Once you hit 18 you’re legally an adult, so she is legally an adult” Carlie said.

“Why are you defending her? She’s a 18 and pregnant” Bianca said.

“Guess your parents didn’t know what protection was. Which I wish they did” I told her.

“Oooo snap” Shay said.

“Just leave, Dad if you won’t accept that I’m pregnant than I don’t want you in mine and Logan’s baby’s life. Good luck with getting accepted when Jaxon and Derek have a kid after what you’re doing right now. Because this will be the last time you see me” I told him and walked over to car.

“Becky” I heard Casey call out. I stopped and turned around and saw Logan and Casey jogging after me. Casey pulled me into his arms and I cried.

“Hey shh, it’s okay” Casey told me.

“Do you want to go home?” Logan asked me. I nodded my head. 

“Alright, we’ll come around to check on you” Casey told me. I nodded my head, Logan and I got in the car and went home.