Chapter 14

A/N: Another big jump, I’m sorry. From now on there will be not such big jumps like the last chapter and this chapter… oh I’m Australian so if I’m spelling things different from the American spelling.

BECKY’S POV

It’s been 6 months and everything is going smoothly. Amelia’s an angle when she sleeps, she looks so much like me. Each day she grows, she’s growing so fast. Anyways Amelia, Daxton, Winston, Colette, Kayli, Carlie, Logan and I are in California. I’m going an episode of The Mum’s View, I’m not suppose to tell you what the topic is… just guess. We arrived at Makers Studios, I’m nervous.

“Nervous?” Logan asked me.

“You know me so well” I told him.

“You can’t have to be nervous. You’ve watched The Mum’s View so many times on YouTube, you already know Carlie, Kayli and Colette. I’m going to be there” Logan told me.

“I know, it’s just a thing with me” I told him, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my temple with Amelia is his other arm. We walked to The Mum’s View set and I hugged Kayli.

“Hey girl. How you feeling?” Kayli asked me.

“I’m good, I’ve gotten longer sleep at night” I told her.

“Yeah that’s the best thing when they are older” Kayli told me.

“Sharzad, Angle this is Becky. You know Logan and this little cutie is Amelia their daughter” Colette said.

“Hi, I’m so glad to have you guys on this episode. I watch your videos all the time” Angle told me.

“Aww thanks” I smiled at her. Mike started getting my mic on and all that. We walked onto the set and took our seats. Logan sat next to me and I set Amelia on my lap.

“And rolling”

“Hey everybody and welcome back to The Mum’s View. I’m here with Carlie, Colette, Angle, Kayli and myself. We have two special guests, they are from LoganMckay55 Logan and she is known as the blogging queen and YouTube queen from many YouTubers from BeckyJonesIsMe, Becky Jones. Before we get onto the topic of the day. I and many people out there want to know Becky how old where you when you start your blog?” Sharzad asked me.

“I started my blog under peer pressure when I was 15 years old. So I’ve only had my blog for 5 years” I told them.

“What did you start of putting up on your blog?” Angel asked me.

“I first started putting up like step by step instruction on art work that I did back in year 8 9 and 10. Then it went onto photographs and then advice for new high schoolers, then for a year I went serious and started talking about my anxiety and panic disorders” I told them.

“Then you started YouTube when you met The Butler family” Sharzad told me.

“I was 4 days after I met the Butler Family. Brailee, Avia and Emmi all helped me with the first video” I told them.

“She hit over a million subscribers 2 week in starting her YouTube Channel” Logan said.

“Well I might have to check out your blog later. Now onto the topic. Today’s topic is Young Parents. The reason why we have Logan and Becky here because they are young parent, they have a beautiful daughter Amelia. Did you know you were pregnant?” Sharzad said.

“I didn’t and neither did Logan. Kayli and Colette actually told me that I was, after a few minutes of me being in denial, Kayli told me to take the home test. When I say that the test said I was pregnant I started crying because I was young… wait I am still young. But I was thinking what will Logan do, will he leave me and be supportive or will he stay” I said. Amelia started playing with her puppy dog that Gage got her.