Chapter 5

BECKY’S POV

Today I’m going out with Colette, Carlie, Kayli and Laurie because we need it. I really do need this after what happened yesterday.

“Okay just a warning the mall will be crowded” Carlie told us. Oh crap, panic attack coming up. We started walking around. It was around 12 when we got our nails and toenails done, I walked into a sport shop and I got a new pair of shoes and a new beanie. We started walking to food court and my stomach started turning and I felt me throat clog up. I dropped my bags and fell on my knees.

“Becky, what wrong?” Kayli asked me.

“She’s having a panic attack” Laurie told her.

“Sweetie, can you speak?” Colette asked me.

“L-L-Log…” I tried to take a breath.

“Logan? You want Logan?” Carlie asked me. I nodded my head.

“He’s not answering” Carlie told us. I started panicking even more. Colette got her phone out and called someone.

“Shay, is Logan with you? Can you put him on” Colette told him.

“Logan, Becky’s having a panic attack” Colette told him, she put the phone against my ear.

“Becky listen to my voice. Take deep breath and release, good now repeat. Do you want me to came there?” Logan asked me.

“P-p-p-please” I told him.

“How’s the girls day going?” Logan asked me.

“It’s going g-g-good” I told him.

“You feeling any better?” Logan asked me.

“N-no. I-it’s to-o crow-crowded” I told him. I felt my panic come back.

“Babe listen to me. I’m on my way now, just hang on okay. Shay I’m taking your phone” I heard Logan. I heard the car start.

“Put it on loud speaker” Logan told me. Colette took the phone away and put it on loud speaker.

“Logan” Carlie said.

“Get her outside out of the mall” Logan told them. Carlie picked me up and walked outside.

“Alright Becky listen to me. I’m nearly there, just in the mean time take deep breaths” Logan told me. He hung up, I looked around and saw him running towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and my panic attack lessened. I rested my head on his shoulder. After about 15 minutes my panic attack went away.

“I’ll take her home” Logan told them. I handed my keys to Colette. Logan picked me up and Kayli gave me my bag. Logan walked over to the car, he put me in the passenger seat. I looked in the mirror and wiped under my eyes. I feel so weak, but that’s what happens when you have a panic attack… well two short ones that is.

“You feeling better?” Logan asked me. I nodded my head.

“Yeah, thank you and I’m sorry I took you away from your bro time” I told him.

“Hey, you were having a Panic Attack. Of course I would stop anything I was doing and help you out” Logan told me.

“Thank you” I whispered to him. I closed my eyes.

LOGAN’S POV

I looked over at Becky and saw her eyes closed. I pulled up to the house and I got out, I walked around to her side and got her out. I took her inside.

“Avia can you get the shopping bag from the car please?” I asked her.

“Sure” She ran off outside. I took Becky up to my room and put her on the bed. I walked out and closed the door and walked down stairs.

“Here Shay” I handed him his phone.

“’What was that all about?” Shay asked me.

“It’s not my place to say” I told him, he nodded his head and walked into the study room. Avia came in and handed me the bag. I set it on lounge.

BECKY’S POV

When I woke up, I looked around and saw I was in Logan’s room. I looked at the time and it was 6 pm. I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I washed the little make-up I have on off, but my hair up in a messy bun and walked down the stairs.

“Hey honey” Carlie said and gave me a hug.

“You have us worried” Kayli told me as she bounced Winston around.

“Especially Logan” Casey told me.

“I know and I’m sorry I took him away” I told them.

“It’s fine” Shay told me.

“I think you should tell them what happened at the mall” Logan whispered to me.

“Alright, well what happened at the mall, which the girls know. I just want you to not treat me any different” I told them about my disorder and how it started. Laurie did not like how my panic and anxiety attacks happened.

“I’m going to give her a earful when I see her again. I don’t care if it’s public or not” Laurie told everyone. Everyone laughed, I smiled and gave her a hug.

“Thank you” I whispered to her.

“Your welcome sweetheart. You’re apart of the Butler family, blood or not” Laurie told me. I smiled at her and sat on the ground in front of Logan. I started playing tug-of-war with Zeke, he’s so strong but I like a little challenge. I let go and tolled in a backwards summersault and up onto my feet. I saw Shay recording. I walked over to Logan and hugged him from behind.

“Who, who’s that?” Logan asked.

“It’s Becky silly” I heard Emmi call out. I giggled and he wrapped his right arm around me.

“Hey look it’s Logan and Becky. Keep it PG guys” Shay said.

“Never” Logan dipped me and pretended to make-out with me. I giggled.

“Uncle Logan, that’s gross” I heard Avia call out.

“Logan stop pretending to make up with Becky” Carl told Logan.

“Don’t drop me” I told Logan. I squealed when he went to drop me, but he caught me. He stood me up straight.

“Alright dinners ready” I heard Colette call out. Logan and I walked to the dinning area and sat down.

“Gavin why don’t you say grace tonight?” Colette asked her son. Gavin nodded his head.

“Dear heavenly father we are greatful for this food that is given to us tonight, and for welcoming Becky into this family, amen” Gavin said.

“Amen” We all repeated. I mouthed ‘thank you’ to Gavin and started getting my food. After dinner, Logan and I went to his room, cuddled up watching Riddick.

LOGAN’S POV

Becky cuddled up to me as we watched Riddick on my laptop. Halfway through the movie, I looked down and saw her asleep. I turned the movie off and put my computer on the bedside table, I then laid down and went to sleep with Becky’s head on my chest. I’m falling in love with Becky and I don’t know when I should tell her.