Chapter 1

LOGAN’S POV

“Logy-bear!” I heard Shay call out.

“What!” I called out.

“You have work soon” Shay called back. I looked at the time and saw I had half an hour to get ready and be at work. I jumped out of bed and threw on my uniform, I ran down the stairs and grabbed the bagel out of Avia’s hands. I kissed her head.

“Case and I will take you out for your lunch break” I heard Shay call out.

“Thanks” I called back and ran to my car. I then started driving to work, I got there with 3 minutes to spare, thank you god. I clocked in and went to my area I’m schedule for. I walked over and started helping customers out, it was nearly 12 when I bumped into someone.

“Oh shoot, I’m sorry” I said.

“No it’s fine” I heard a females voice. I looked down and saw she was a worker here. She’s new.

“I’m Logan” I told her.

“I know, I watch your YouTube Channel along with the rest of your families channels. I’m Becky” She told me.

“Did you just start here?” I asked her.

“Yeah, today. I just got the job yesterday” She told me. I can’t get enough of her accent.

“I’m sorry but that accent, where are you from?” I asked her as I helped her stack the selves.

“Oh, I’m from Australia. My mum use to live here” Becky told me. We continued to talk… and work of course. I looked at the time and saw it was 12, I have an hour break because I finish at 3.

“So when’s your lunch break?” I asked her.

“Right now” She told me.

“Well come on then” I smiled at her.

“Uncle Logan” I heard Cooper.

“Hey buddy” I picked him up.

“Cooper this is Becky she works with me” I told him.

“Hi, your pretty” Cooper told her.

“And your handsome” Becky told me. I set him down and he ran off blushing.

“He’s never blushed before” I told her.

“He’s adorable” She told me, she looked at Cooper ran back to Carlie. I looked at Becky and heard her giggle. I looked over at Cooper and he tripped over. I then saw the whole family walk in, oh no. I ducked down and pulled Becky with me. She squealed.

“Logan” She told me.

“Shh, Shay and Casey have nurf guns” I whispered to her. She nodded her head.

“One day they’re going to get me fired” I whispered and crawled over to the other end of the isle. Becky stood up and I shook my head at her.

“Got ya baby brother” I heard Casey speck. Oh man. I bolted to Becky and wrapped my arms around her.

“Logan” Becky said while laughing.

“I’ve got a hostage” I said to Casey. Then I felt something hit my back, I looked around and saw Gavin with a nurf gun.

“Oh come on. I’m at work guys” I told them.

“Well… it’s our lunch break” Becky said.

“Your not helping” I told her.

BECKY’S POV

“Your not helping” Logan told me. I smiled and got out of his arms and ran behind Casey.