Chapter 10

BECKY’S POV

I’m sitting on Logan’s bed while he was out with his friends. I really need to talk with him about this house hunting. I need his input about it, I’ll just have to wait until her gets back. In the meantime I’m just going to finish the book I’m reading.

I heard the door open, I looked up and saw Logan. I smiled and he smiled back, he gave me a kiss and walked to his bathroom.

“Hey babe, I was thinking about the house hunting and I think we should start today” I told him.

“Sounds good. Listen my friend’s sister is throwing a party, did you want to come?” Logan asked me. I thought about it. I’m not really the party type, but one party wouldn’t hurt.

“Yeah sure” I told him. I turned my computer on and Logan started looking at the houses. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and walked out, about an hour of searching we found one, Logan called up to ask about it. Brailee, Cooper, Gage and Avia came in.

“You guys have to be quiet. Uncle Logan is on the phone with someone important” I whispered to them.

“Did you guys find a home?” Avia asked me.

“Hopefully” I told her. Logan’s in the bathroom.

“What type of house is it?” Gage asked me.

“Wait a second” I told him and Logan walked out.

“We can go look at it in an hour” Logan told me.

“Can we come please” the kids begged us.

“Go asked your parents” I told them. I slipped my Cookie Monster Nikes and walked down the stairs. I saw Brailee and Avia begging their dads.

“Okay fine, but you better be on your best behaviours” Shay told them. They squealed and ran over to me and hugged me. I giggled and hugged them back.

“We’re going to go” Logan said, the girls ran to the car. I got in the passenger seat and Logan started driving to the house. Logan pulled up to the house and I was in aww. We all got out and walked up to the agent.

“Hello I’m Logan, we spoke on the phone” Logan said.

“Right, I’m Michelle so follow me. Most people don’t like this house because of how much acres it has” Michelle told us.

“We love the acres because we’re thinking about getting like 3 dogs or something like that” I told her.

“How many acres does it have?” Brailee asked me.

“This puts your dads to shame let’s just say that” Logan said.

“It’s 50.3 acres” I told them.

“Wow, Zeke would love it” Avia said.

“I’m guessing you’re going to get like a Great Danes or something?” Michelle asked us.

“Probably. My family loves big dogs” Logan said.

“So these aren’t you kids?” Michelle asked.

“No they’re his nieces. He has a big family, along with me” I told her.

“Well this would be perfect for the family then. This house has 6 bedrooms, 3 and a half bathrooms and 50.3 acres for the dogs to run around. It’s perfect if you want a big family for your own” Michelle told me.

“I think it’s a win-win situation, not only the things that Michelle said, it’s what a 27 minute drive to the University as well” I told Logan.