Chapter 4

LOGAN’S POV

I woke up to someone talking on the phone. I looked around and saw Becky in the bathroom pacing, I looked at the time and it was 9:47 am. I sat down rubbing my eyes.

“Dad I told you this millions of times, she has no respect for kids whatsoever. She can say whatever she wants about me, but to Paige and Lisa is taking it to far” I heard Becky talk. I walked over to the bathroom and leant against the door frame. Becky looked at me and I opened my arms, she walked over and I wrapped my arms around her.

“Dad I’m not doing to speck to here ever again. She’s been nothing but rude to our family, why can’t you see that?” Becky said.

“No it’s not that dad, yeah I do miss mum more then ever because she was and still is my real mum not matter if she’s dead or not. Bianca is not my mother at all” Becky told her dad.

“Listen dad I don’t really want to talk about this right now, knowing she’s there. I’ll talk to you later” Becky hung up.

“You okay?” I asked her.

“Yeah, just drama involving Bianca… as always” She told me.

“Why don’t you ask the kids if they want to go to the park today? It’s a nice day” I asked her.

“Alright” Becky walked out.

BECKY’S POV

I walked down the stairs and saw everyone in the family room. I lend on the wall looking on. I wish I could have a family like this, everything was going so well until Bianca walked into the picture. None of us kids liked here. I found out from my mum’s best friend and my god mother that Bianca was my mum’s enemy in high school.

“Becky, come over and join us” I heard Emmi call out. I smiled at her and shook my head.

“I will in a moment” I told her and walked to the back and sat on the steps. I rested my head on the wooden rail beams.

“Becky, you okay?” I looked up and saw Shay and Casey. I shrugged my shoulders, they sat next to me. I got my phone out and got a picture up of my mum and I when I was a little girl.

“Is that your mum?” Shay asked me. I nodded my head and felt a tear run down my check.

“You know after she died, my brothers and I became even more close. My dad was never the same man I knew when I was a little girl. It just hurts knowing how easy he moved on from mum after she died…” Shay wrapped me in his arms. I buried my face in his neck.

“It only took him 2 months before he moved onto Bianca. It’s like he never loved mum at all” I told Shay.

“Shh, it’s okay” Shay told me. I pulled out of his arms and looked at him.

“Yous probably think I’m a cry baby” I said.

“No we don’t, it looked like need someone to be there for you. Even though your not blood related, we will be here if you want someone to talk to. Think of us as your other older brothers” Casey told me. I smiled at him.

“Where’s she buried?” Shay asked me.

“Here, she’s originally from here as well” I told them.

“Hey what’s wrong?” I heard Logan’s voice.

“Just having a heart-to-heart chat with Becky. She really needed it” Casey told his younger brother.

“We’ll leave you two” Shay told me. Both Casey and Shay got up.

“Remember, we’re always here if you need to talk” Casey told me.