Chapter 11

LOGAN’S POV

It’s been 2 weeks since we got the house, we’re still unpacking and all that. Becky isn’t feeling all that great so she’s just putting stuff in the kitchen. The babies room is done, girls room is done and the boys room is done. I our room and know I’m onto the family room. I then heard Becky throwing up and complaining she feels fat.

BECKY’S POV

“Oh honey, I’m going to give you something to take” Kayli told me. She walked to the bag she brought and handed me a box. I looked at it and I saw it was a home pregnancy test. Crap! I did the test and waist for 5 minutes. I started putting the bathroom stuff away, my phone went off. I looked at the test and saw that I was…

LOGAN’S POV

I saw Kayli rush into the bathroom along with Colette. I looked at Casey and Shay and they shrugged their shoulders. I put the screwdriver down and walked to the bathroom, I heard crying on the other side. I knocked on the door and Colette opened the door. She pulled me in and closed the door.

“What’s going on?” I asked them.

“I’m calling the hospital to an appointment” Kayli said. I looked down at Becky’s hands and saw a pregnancy test and it had two lines. If felt like everything froze, we might have a child.

COLETTE’S POV

I saw Logan frozen while he’s looking at the test. I walked out to Shay and Casey.

“You might wanna get Logan” I told them.

“Why?” Shay asked me.

“Let’s just say something shocked him” I told them. They ran into the house I walked after them and stopped at the door. I saw Shay and Casey looking at the test as well. Shay took Logan out of the bathroom.

“They’re still young” Kayli whispered to me. I nodded my head.

“Yeah. Her appointment is at 3 which is in an hour and a half” Kayli told me. I nodded my head.

CASEY’S POV

Shay pulled Logan out of the bathroom and to outside. I looked at Logan and he was still in shock.

“Logan” I said slowly. He looked up at us with worry in his eyes, I’ve never seen him like this before.

“Crap, Logan you’re going to do fine. You have us to help you out” Shay told Logan.

“I’m scared, I have school and all” Logan told us.

“Logan, you can do school and still be a father. I’m sure Becky would understand” I told him.

“Your not going to leave her Logan. You can’t do that” Shay told him.

“Dude, I’m not going to leave her. I love her too much to leave her” Logan said to us.

“We’ll be back soon. We’re taking Becky to the Women Health Clinic” Kayli told us. We nodded our heads.

KAYLI’S POV

We got to the clinic and we walked inside. I walked up to the desk.

“Hi my friend is here for an appointment” I told the lady.

“What’s her name?” The lady asked me.

“Becky Jones” I told her.

“Alright take a seat and the doctor will be with you in just a moment” The lady told us.

“Thank you” I told her and wrapped my arm around Becky.

“You’ll be fine. We’re here to help you” I told her. We sat down.

“I’m just nervous on what Logan will do. I understand he has school, but will he have enough time for the baby if I’m truly pregnant” I told them.

“Becky Jones” The doctor called out.

“Do you want us to come with you?” I asked her. She nodded her head. We walked into the doctors office.

“I’m Dr. Johnson, so you want to confirm your pregnancy? Alright we’re going to take some blood and we’ll get the results as soon as they come threw” Dr. Johnson told us. I looked over at Becky and grabbed her hand.

“So where’s the father?” Dr. Johnson asked.

“He’s in shock from seeing the home test, so his brothers are having a talk with him” Colette told her.

“We’re here for moral support since we’ve been through this. Becky’s only 19” I told her.

“We have a house together. We just moved into it 2 weeks ago” Becky said.

“Alright, I’ll send it over to the lab and then I’ll call you with the results” Dr. Johnson told her. She nodded her head.

“Do you have any questions?” Dr. Johnson asked.

“Um, I know it’s better to have a midwife at my side. But since I have 4 women who have done this many times before, would I need one?” Becky asked.

“If they have more than one child then no you wouldn’t, but do think about it” Dr. Johnson told her.

“Alright thank you” Becky said. We left for the car and Colette started driving back to Becky’s place. We pulled up and walked inside. The family room was set up, Becky sat on the lounge under the blanket.

BECKY’S POV

I laid on the lounge under the blanket. Logan came over and sat in front of me.

“I just want to clear this up and say that I’m not going to leave you. I do want a baby with you and you only. I love you so much and I want nothing better than raise this child with you” Logan told me.

“I understand that it will be a little difficult with you at school and we’re only 19. I just need to hear it from you that all” I said. He gave me a kiss.

“I love you” Logan told me.

“I love you too” I told him.

“I’m going to finish the kitchen and you read or something” Logan told me. I picked up my book up and continued to read it, I was nearly finished when my phone went off. I picked it up and saw it was Dr. Johnson. I swiped to answer.

“Hey Dr. Johnson” I said.

“Hey Becky. The test back back from the lad. I suggest you get the diapers ready because in 9 months you will be having a baby” Dr. Johnson said.

“Thank you Dr. Johnson” I told her, we hung up and I just sat there.

“You okay Becky?” I heard Casey asked me. 

“I’m pregnant” I told him.