Chapter 16 Pt III

BECKY’S POV

“Hey there, it’s the last day of VidCon and it’s been a wild roller coast of adventure for me. Meeting all of you guys, getting all the letters and gifts from yous guys which you guys didn’t have to. I only have the main stage to do which is at 11 so in 2 hours. Logan’s giving Amelia a bath at the moment, I just got out of the shower and picking out the outfit for the main stage so I’ll be right back with an outfit on” I turned the camera off and changed into the outfit I laid out on the bed. I turned the camera back on.

“And I’m back and I’m dressed. It’s now 10 and Logan is walking out of the bathroom with a naked Amelia. Hurry and get her dressed, we have to be at the main stage by 10:45” I told him.

“On it” Logan told me and went to work.

“Logan do we go to the airport after the main stage?” I asked him.

“Yes we do” Logan told me.

“Let’s hope my anxiety doesn’t act up at the airport because it’s going to be so crowded with people leaving and coming” I said. I turned the camera off. We got to the green room at 10:40, I have 15 minutes until I’m on, The Shaytards are on stage at the moment. 18,000 people are out there, it’s nerve-racking.

“Calm down babe, you’ll do fine” Logan told me. I smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulder.

“Alright this girl doesn’t need an introduction. She’s been in the Butler Family for 1 year and 6 ½ years now, only as a friend and my brother’s girlfriend. Now he did the unthinkable yesterday and asked her to marry her at her Q&A and she said yes. From LoganMckay55 and BeckyJonesIsMe… it’s Becky Jones” I heard Shay speck. I walked out and started waving, I hugged Shay and Colette and the kids. They all walked backstage where Logan is. I grabbed the mic.

“Frist off I want to say thank you for everything, from reading my blog to watching my videos. I wouldn’t be here in the first place without you guys. People say I’m the queen of YouTube because I got over a million subs in under 2 weeks, I just want to say I’m not a queen. That’s Grace Helbig, she’s the true queen of YouTube. I know my main stage is short but Logan, Amelia and I are flying back to Idaho in 2 hours. So first I need the Butler Family to come back out here, and I need you guys to be quiet as possible because they’d have to bring Amelia out” I told them. Shay and the rest came out.

“Alright. I’ve been hiding this for a while, but Shay is the only one that know this. But Logan, we are having another baby. I’m a month along” I told Logan. He ran towards me and hugged me, Shay took Amelia to the back and everyone was cheering and clapping. The thing about Logan and I, we have a lot in common. One of them is to have a big family. I’ve always wanted a big family ever since my mum asked me when I was a little girl. After the main stage, Logan went to the get something to eat and then went to the airport.

“I can’t believe we’re having another child” Logan told me.

“I know, it’s crazy” I told him.

“How did you hid it all this time” Logan asked me.

“It wasn’t that hard. My sickness isn’t that bad like I did with Amelia” I told him, we boarded the plane, Back to Idaho we go.