Home

There she sat on the couch in apartment 3B. Hundreds of memories flooded Aria's mind, almost as if there wasn't ever a book. This was the couch that that they took their first picture as a couple on. The couch that they had so many times told each other how much love they had. The couch where they say on many occasions depressingly wondering if that would be the last time.

Across from Aria sat Ezra, slowly but surely recovering from the tragedy that had occurred two weeks before. It had been two weeks already. Two weeks since Alison had told her story. Two weeks since CeCe was revealed to be -A. Two weeks since Ezra was almost killed in a fatal shooting. Two weeks.

The silence around them was comfortable. Aria had been at Ezra's apartment everyday since the incident, just trying to help Ezra with everything. She cleaned, cooked, did laundry; pretty much whatever she could probably assist him with, she did. Although she didn't know exactly where she and Ezra stood, Aria needed to be there for Ezra. The book was getting more microscopic as each day passed, and eventually it would be absolutely nothing at all.

"Do you need anything?" Aria asked Ezra, sincerely wondering because he was being so low maintenance. Ezra turned to her and shook his head.

"I'm fine, thank you though," he replied honestly. Aria nodded in response, wavering on whether she would say the next thing that she wanted to or not. Her mouth and vocal chords beat her brain to it.

"What is this?" She wondered, asking Ezra out loud, immediately regretting it. "What are we?" Ezra, taken back by Aria's question, took a breath, which was becoming decreasingly difficult, before giving his response. He glanced at Aria, and began to speak to her.

"I love you. I want you in my life forever," he began, carefully choosing his words, in case Aria wasn't ready to be together again. "I want to be with you." Aria silently sighed a breath of relief. Hearing those words made her heart melt. Knowing that he felt the same way as she did gave her happiness.

Aria scooted over toward Ezra, getting closer, and closer, until their shoulders touched. They looked at each other, and smiled. This was what they had wanted all along. Their lips touched, and the kiss became more passionate as time went on, though not going any farther. They were officially together and it felt great. The even better feeling was the fact that there was no more -A, and her endless torture and tormenting. Everything bad that had been drowning both Aria and Ezra had disintegrated into nothing. They had each other, and at the end of the day it's about who you have.

Ezra breathlessly pulled away from the passionate kiss that enjoyed so much. He was ready to be with Aria, and was more than thankful that she had put the book behind her. Yes, he was still in a generous amount of pain, but he did it for the person who he loved the most. The deep scar would stare at him everyday for the rest of his life, but it would remind him of the person who he did it for; the person who he loved the most. The person he is meant to be with.

"Would you like to go to Philadelphia tomorrow?" Ezra asked, obviously overjoyed that he was able to ask this question to Aria.

Aria smiled at the 24 year old, and nodded. "I thought you'd never ask." And with that, Aria and Ezra popped a movie into the DVD player, and watched as the characters developed and the plot-line was solved.

The next day, Aria knocked on Ezra's apartment door. As she waited for the door to open, she checked her outfit one last time. The black, flowing dress looked perfect for the occasion, especially being pared with the chained necklace that she was wearing. The dress had a halter neck, and was perfect for the spring weather. The shoe's that Aria picked were black, sparking ballet flats, as she liked the height difference between herself and Ezra. Her earrings were, for once, studs, just plain diamonds. She found her mind wandering off into a million different little love stories. Sure, she and Ezra were the farthest thing from conventional, but the could without a doubt be a fierce competitor to any fictional character.