It's Finally Time

"Ezra, until you tell me why on earth you can't put the dishes away when I ask you to, then don't bother talking," Aria commanded angrily at her boyfriend of six years. The messy apartment was driving her insane, and he could only be defensive.

Ezra rolled his blue eyes. "You aren't the only one with a schedule, Aria. I have a job and next year, you will have one too."

Now it was Aria's turn to roll her eyes. "Yeah, hopefully so I don't have to be in this pit, anymore."

"If it bothers you so much when the dishes aren't perfectly set, then you put them away."

"Then I will."

Once again, Ezra rolled his eyes practically to the back of his head. He knew that Aria had been stressed because it was her senior year of college, but he just wished that he wasn't the punching bag.

"Aria, I'm sorry."

"I love you more than anything, Ezra, but please just put the dishes away."

Okay, so maybe Ezra was a little bit stressed out. He had a lot on his plate. Ezra had a lot of decisions to make in the next few months, and right now, he wasn't exactly in a place to make them.

By the next week, the fighting between Aria and Ezra was pretty much over, and Life went right back to normal. Aria continued to attend college, and Ezra went to work each and everyday. Life was great. The storm was over, and now, everything was smooth sailing (A/N: For real, this time, that was the last college problem). Ezra only had one problem, though, and that was finding the perfect ring. For the women of his dreams, the one that he had been with for six years now, the ring had to be perfect.

The months leading up to Ezra's 28th birthday flew by, and for this special day, Ezra lied and insisted that he wanted to go back to Rosewood. Well, Aria thought he was serious, and got all of her friends to come for his birthday. Ezra had conflicting feelings about this. He didn't want a big party, but he did want to see Toby and Caleb. If there were two people who could help him find the perfect one, it would be one of them.

Aria and Ezra flew to rosewood and stayed in Ezra's old apartment. The small area brought back enough memories to flood the place. Between the the kisses and the crying, nothing seemed more important in their relationship than this place.

When Aria knocked on the door because her parents' secrets were too much to handle alone.

When Ezra didn't want her to leave because he forgot about theory and decided to let his life free itself.

When Aria thought the love of her life would be arrested because of her, and the two of them spent the night savoring the time that they had left.

When Ella didn't accept or condone their relationship, but she still came over to reason through it.

When Byron had gotten Ezra fired from his job at Hollis, and Aria and Ezra said their supposed last goodbyes.

When they had a spontaneous photo shoot, just to boost arias limited amount of confidence in photography.

When Aria's broken heart trashed this very place, and Ezra knew that he deserved it more than anyone else in the world.

In This very moment, Aria and Ezra were standing on the ground that they stood on in so many important turning points. They were grateful for every once because now, both of them were so much stronger. They could handle more.

The next day, Ezra secretly met Toby and Caleb in a jewelry shop in Rosewood, while Aria visited with her friends. He found the perfect one. He found the most gorgeous ring anyone could possibly see in this time of living. It was there in front of him, and he couldn't get enough of just looking at it.

Toby and Caleb both approved, and they went on with their lives. Soon, Ezra would ask an insanely important question that would hopefully change his life forever. He was excited to move forward with this life that he loved so much.

By June, Aria was graduated from college. Nothing major happened that say, except for the fact that Aria was finished with school, and she and Ezra could freely love the rest of their lives as they wanted.

But what happens in the future?

A/N: I'm actually ashamed of is chapter. It is by far the worst one that I have written, and I apologize. I was honestly just really done win the college chapters, and it's been a month since freshman year, so I thought I'd start fresh. I promise, next chapter will be better x36456289272. Sorry. Please feel free to request anything in the comments or messages.