What Happens Next

This is going to be the last chapter. I have been super busy, and I am really sorry. I promise, I will still write one shots and take requests!

I'm sorry, I know this is long over do. I have always planned on this chapter being the last, because it could probably go on forever and I'm excited to venture off into more writing!

Here's to wrapping up one story in order to start the next! (Side Note: Alison is out of town in the present day.)

Italics are flashbacks!

Aria and Ezra struggled. They struggled like no one else in the world. The had ups and downs, but no matter what, they always had each other.

Here Aria was, struggling now. Lying in a uncomfortable hospital bed, waiting and waiting in an endless amount of pain. She wanted so badly to meet her daughter. 

Ezra, being the only one currently in the room without her, held her hand and squeezed it as tightly as possible, wishing that he was the one in the immense amount of pain, not his wife. He wanted to be the one who could hardly breathe at some points, and more importantly, he wanted to be the one who faced the intense hurt that Aria was going through.

"Aria was nervous to tell her mom the big news, but at the same time, she could wait. Ella shouldn't be surprised. She had probably been waiting more eagerly than Aria had been for a proposal. Aria tapped her foot, waiting for Ezra to be ready for her family to be their. They had invited Ella, Byron, and Mike over for a late lunch that morning to tell them the big news.

"Ezra," Aria called, "It's almost 2 o'clock. My family is going to be here soon." So, maybe Aria was nervous. She had every right to be nervous, but if she was nervous, Ezra must be taking this long because he is having an anxiety attack.

"I'll be out in a minute," Ezra replied to his fiancée frantically.

"It's going to be okay, Ezra. They wouldn't want me marrying anyone else," Aria said, trying to calm his nerves.

"Marry," Ezra said, coming out of the bathroom. "I like the sound of that."

Aria looked at Ezra with a soft smile. She couldn't possibly hide the smile on her face. Except for when it was interrupted by the door bell. "Come in," Aria shouted, knowing it was her parents.

Ella and Byron walked in with Mike, and there were huge for everyone, including Ezra. They greeted everyone, but the cat was let out of the bag a little bit before they had expected. Not that that was a bad thing. The sooner the better, I suppose. They didn't want to get it over with, but she wanted to be able to start planning. Spencer, Emily, Hanna, and Alison already knew; she had texted them all this morning. Aria decided that she couldn't decide between all of her friends for a Maid Of Honor, so she simply wasn't going to have one. Anyway, Aria and Ezra planned on telling the Montgomery's at lunch but...

Aria hugged Ella to say hello, wrapping her arms around her mother. Mike, looking around, stopped his head on Aria's left hand.

"Aria?" He began saying, "Is that...?"

Aria smirked at her younger brother, giving him a slight nod. Now Byron, who at this point was making conversation with Ezra, looked over, and Ella pulled away from Aria.

When Ella saw Aria's smirk, she knew. Grabbing her daughter's left hand, the mother squealed in excitement. "When, how, where???" She asked, enthusiastically.

Byron was smiling, Ella was squealing, and Mike was laughing with joy. Everything was right.

"Ezra, it hurts," Aria cried, the pain coming more severe with every contraction. The doctor said it would be hours before she was even ready to push.