Real World

Through the summer, Aria and Ezra slowly and unofficially moved back to Rosewood. Well, it was unofficial until moving trucks showed up at their apartment in order to transport everything back home, to the place where Aria grew up and Ezra fell in love. The distant memories of Rosewood still affected Aria daily, but it was a place where she wanted to be, even if just for a short amount of time. She wanted to be happy in the place where she met Ezra.

Aria and Ezra would be back in Apartment 3B, for the time being, and they were both pretty excited. Hanna was moving back, too, and Aria was sure that her other friends would visit. Her family would be close by, her favorite coffee shops, her old school, and more. Everything would seem perfectly right, and she just felt a sliver of hope that she could smile in a place that has once upset her so very often.

Aria was also waiting for something important. She knew she was young, and she knew that she didn't need to rush into anything, but she wanted Ezra to ask the question. You know what question I'm talking about. She knew it would happen soon, but she wanted to know exactly when; it was the trait of being stubborn that was trapped inside of her.

At this point in time, it is mid September. The leaves are slowly changing from green to red, and the air is becoming chilly. Aria and Ezra find their way to the front door of Hanna's moms house, the place where they would be staying for the year, back in Rosewood. Ashley Marin loved when Hanna was home, and Caleb was practically like a son to her, anyways.

Excitedly, Aria reached up and knocked on the front door, soon after, hearing footsteps approach that very place. When the door opened with no hesitation, Hanna screech and hugged her best friend, while Caleb came more slowly, and eventually gave Ezra what people might call a "Bro-Hug."

"How are you," Hanna asked, attempting to catch her breath from all of the excitement in the air, a smile still plastered onto her face.

"Good," Aria replied, "but I missed you."

Hanna nodded in agreement. If there was one thing that she actually missed about high school, it was being able to se her best friends every day. Now, it was a special occasion to be near one of them, let alone all of them, at once.

Aria strolled into the familiar house, and they made their way up to Hanna's old bedroom, even though the were 22-year-old women, and could be sitting in the living room. She and Caleb now slept in the guest room together, too, so the room was filled with dust. Old time's sake? Perhaps.

When the two best friends reached their specific destination, they waved their boyfriends away, signaling for them to leave them both alone for some "girl-talk." Ezra and Caleb did as they were told, and both went down to the kitchen to talk.

Back upstairs, in the pink bedroom, Hanna and Aria gushed over their boyfriends and began to die with questions lingering in the air.

"Has he popped the question?" Hanna asked Aria curiously, secretly hoping that the answer would be "yes," so that she could plan a wedding.

"Do you see a ring?" Aria asked, sarcastically in order to answer the person sitting across from her. "He hasn't yet, but I hope he does soon. I could never tell him this, but I want to marry him."

"Aria, I'm pretty sure he knows that," an eye-rolling Hanna said.

Aria giggled, now downing on the fact that he hasn't asked yet. Even so, she couldn't let Hanna see. He would ask her at some point.

"Has Caleb dropped any hints?" Aria asked Hanna, reciprocating the question that she had previously been asked.

"No. Let me tell you, Caleb is not a romantic. If and when he proposes, it will be random. It's fine, though; I love him anyway, and I don't feel the need for any of that right now."