My Hot CEO Chapter 58:

Eleanor's POV:

Goal in life. Touch Jb's hair^.

After she's done cleaning me up I just sit there as the hot water washes down from the top of my head to my feet. Maria sits and watches me carefully since I previously told her the gagging feeling is still present.

I turn off the water as she gets up with great struggle to get me a towel. She also opens a draw and puts something in her pocket before walking over to me to wrap me in the towel. I shiver and scrub my own body to rid of the water as I watch Maria reach into her pocket and pull out the last thing I'd expect her too.

A pregnancy test.

------------------------------------

Present time.

"Why do you have that?" I gulp.

"Just incase one of Justin's putas claim that they're having his baby." She smiles sheepishly.

"So why are your giving it to me?" I ask, my heart racing faster than normal.

"I just want to test all the possibilities of why you could be throwing up so bad." She frowns.

"Well this definitely isn't a possibility," I tell her, completely sure of my answer.

"What do you mean by that, Eleanor?" She frowns, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Because I'm on birth control so it can't be possible." I lick my dry lips.

"Birth control isn't always accurate, mi amor." She frowns, coming closer to me, but I keep my distance. "Eleanor, what aren't you telling me?"

"Nothing," I shrug as carelessly as I can, "that was it."

"No it's not," she says knowingly as she observes me. "There's more to it."

I look away and bite my lip to keep myself of exposing any type of emotion. "It's not possible for me to be pregnant, that's all."

"Why Eleanor? It's possible for almost half of the female population to get pregnant, what makes you so different?" She squints her eyes at me as she continues observing my behaviour.

I close my eyes tightly as the tears form in my eyes and only open them when she rubs my arms, her eyes filled with nothing but concern. "Tell me now."

"I'm unable to have children because I don't have enough eggs nor are they strong enough for me to be able to conceive!" I sob. "And cause I have cysts on my ovaries. The doctors have been telling me for years I won't be able to conceive! I've tried everything to prove them wrong to no avail!"

Maria gasps and puts her hand over her mouth in shock at my confession. A confession no one but my family and closest friends know.

I start to shiver, my teeth chattering as I try stay warm in only a towel. Maria softly guides me to Justin's room where he peacefully lays deep in slumber. I envy his peaceful state and yearn to be in his embrace but before I know it Maria hands me Justin's over sized jumper that stops just above my knees, a pair of trakies and undergarments. All clothes she washed for me since I always leave my clothes here.

I put my wet hair into a messy bun on top of my head and follow Maria as we both use each other for support down the stairs.

She warns me to sit on the other end of the couch because she's still sick and doesn't want to risk me getting vomited on. Her words, not mine.